The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Match 76: Chicago @ Club Athletic Canadien | Tue 7:40pm

habs-24

gt3z.jpg

gt1c.jpggt2k.jpg

We lead this all time series against the Hawks 300-148-103

Im not going to add a bunch of stats because at this point it doesnt matter we just have to score more goals than they do... but Havlat Kane and Toews have been the most dangerous players for their team this year

Losing isnt an option nor acceptable....we need the 2pts

gt3z.jpg

gt1c.jpggt2k.jpg

We lead this all time series against the Hawks 300-148-103

Im not going to add a bunch of stats because at this point it doesnt matter we just have to score more goals than they do... but Havlat Kane and Toews have been the most dangerous players for their team this year

Losing isnt an option nor acceptable....we need the 2pts

yes agree, especially our D gotta be there fast and VERY sharp facing Toews, Kane, Havlat and Versteeg.

No more: "You need to shot at the net allot to score", "You have to make you own scoring opportunities", "You must stay aggressive all 60+ minutes", "Hard work, Hard work, Hard work", "Be in the Goalie's face", "Stay focused"

All you need to win is: 1 more goal than the other team.

You just have to pass a 1 inch thick, 3 inch diameter piece of rubber through a rectangle that's 4 feet by 6 feet

The net is so big! that up to 1152 pucks could fit through at the same time

No more: "You need to shot at the net allot to score", "You have to make you own scoring opportunities", "You must stay aggressive all 60+ minutes", "Hard work, Hard work, Hard work", "Be in the Goalie's face", "Stay focused"

You just have to pass a 1 inch thick, 3 inch diameter piece of rubber through a rectangle that's 4 feet by 6 feet

good one..i see u did ur research, but can u search this one: How many pucks do fit in the net when a goalie is trying his very best to cover it?

let me know when u find the answer pal ;)

GO HABS GO!!!!

Great vintage pics!

No need for pep talks anymore....just DO IT!!!

Is this a Centenial Jersey game??

Also during any of the Centenial Jersey games have they ever played a recording of Roger Doucet singing the National Anthems?? GOD HE WAS AMAZING!!! When I was younger living in Western New York we would get the Rangers on TV and whenever they played in Montreal in the 70's WOR would ALWAYS show the National Anthems and Jim Gordon the then Rangers play by play man would spend the first five minutes of the games just talking about Mr Doucet and the anthems.....

....too bad only one puck can be on the ice at a time! Otherwise, Saku could get 1100 assists on the same shift!

....So does this mean the final score should be something like 1152-0?

I think we figured out the Habs' scoring problem.....not enough pucks at the net.....at the same time!

Montreal's biggest problems are facing goalies born in Quebec, back-up goalies, and former goalies. In all scenario's it seems as though we are shooting on a vezina caliber goaltender.

With that said, my prediction for tomorrow will be Huet in net with a 4-2 Chicago win.

I will be watching and cheering on the Habs all night, hoping that I am way wrong about my prediction.

Montreal's biggest problems are facing goalies born in Quebec, back-up goalies, and former goalies. In all scenario's it seems as though we are shooting on a vezina caliber goaltender.

With that said, my prediction for tomorrow will be Huet in net with a 4-2 Chicago win.

I will be watching and cheering on the Habs all night, hoping that I am way wrong about my prediction.

Ill be there cheering for them all the way and sorry man, but I know u wanna hear that, Habs will win 3-2 in OT :D

Archived