The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Avery Hit Tim Thomas

tache

Don Cherry was right, a "leopard can never change his spots". Avery was and will always be a jerk and an embarrassment to any team he plays for. I don't care what type of anger management re-hab he goes through, he won't change! Get him out of the league!!

Don Cherry was right, a "leopard can never change his spots". Avery was and will always be a jerk and an embarrassment to any team he plays for. I don't care what type of anger management re-hab he goes through, he won't change! Get him out of the league!!

He also seems to like to pick on Goaltenders...soooo we need to make sure that BGL will be in the lineup against the Rangers, that will keep him honest...wouldn't be a bad trade off for us...we lose Laraque and they lose Avery......and if BGL is going to get the penatly for fighting him anyway, might as well make it count and send a message....

Come on that was a awsome play......

Tim thomas should have gotten ATLEAST a double minor for slasing avery, then pushing him with his blocker,,

then punching the other dude with his blocker.

Remember that hit thomas took on one of our players.

Tim Thomas is dirty...

From what I can gather from Thomas in his post-game is that he's a normal, nice, relaxed guy. But, on the ice he's uber-competitive. I kind of like that about Thomas. I like that he didn't take garbage from Avery and was chasing him down the ice trying to get a piece. Avery, unfortuntely, sometimes acts years younger than he is. I really believe he thought chipping the back of Thomas' helmet was probably the right thing to do. You know, getting him off his game with a few minutes to go. Poor Avery. So misguided. :lol:

Archived