• Tanguay
    • Kovalev
    • Markov
    • Lapierre
    • Latendresse
    • Price
    • *Other
    • **Lecavalier

Hey guys, I'm going to be getting a Habs jersey soon and I'm trying to decide what name to have on the back of it, now here is where I'm having trouble deciding. With so many free agents its difficult to determine which players will return and which will walk for greener pastures and better money. If you have an opinion, please, also include which style of Jersey you think is best, such as a vintage jersey or the simple classic Habs jersey of now, color etc.

* For other name the player please

** Lecavalier, we all know about all the rumors surrounding him, some invented, others not, what this option is mainly suggesting is too wait until after the draft and we've finished signing our free agents to see where we stand. I don't care if it's Vinnie, it's just the best idea I had, to explain to wait untill after the draft too see where we stand.

Thanks in Advance

I faced this same issue a month ago.. I just ended up getting a blank jersey and I figure next year ill get a name put on it after I see who will be signed...

Just to help some of you guys out in this same situation my buddy found this website, www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-NHL-Jersey_c1595

There knock off jerseys, but they actually look amazing. There like 30 bucks a pop, so if your like me and want one with a name on it for playoff time, this could be a perfect solution..

I think im going to buy a kovy one for the playoffs, and worst comes to worst and he doesnt sign, then i still have my blank one that I can put a name on and im only out like 30 bucks..

But to answer your question... I would get Kovalev if it was for like this year and playoffs. If your going to get it next year i would go for Lappy, or Koivu or maybe even Komiserik :P

Hey guys, I'm going to be getting a Habs jersey soon .

What???

Your now just deciding to own a habs jersey??

Well it's about time,don't ya think??? :lol::D

Their 3rd jersery (vintage 1945-46) and the new maroon bicentennial jersey (1915-16) that they came out with this season are my 2 favs.

I have no names on them,though i have a red home jersey that i had for yrs with #10 Lafleur on it.

Had to frame that one,autographed by Lafleur personaly.

Whatever you decide,it'll look great,enjoy. I wear my jersey everyyyyyyyy game time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned in the other thread regarding having a name put on a jersey... I'd put my last name on it..."RICHARD"!!

I have a 1915-16 Sweater with the CA instead of the CH, I also have an autographed Belliveau jersey. Actually I just recently bought a Richard #9 autographed jersey on the NHL auctions. The Belliveau and Richard jerseys will be enclosed in two jersey display cabinets that a friend of mine is making for me,( even though he is a Bruins fan, he does respect two of the classiest and most revered players of the game!)

As I mentioned in the other thread regarding having a name put on a jersey... I'd put my last name on it..."RICHARD"!!

I have a 1915-16 Sweater with the CA instead of the CH, I also have an autographed Belliveau jersey. Actually I just recently bought a Richard #9 autographed jersey on the NHL auctions. The Belliveau and Richard jerseys will be enclosed in two jersey display cabinets that a friend of mine is making for me,( even though he is a Bruins fan, he does respect two of the classiest and most revered players of the game!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived