• Rangers
    • Flyers
    • Bruins
    • Sabres
    • Senators
    • Maple Leafs
    • Capitals
    • Other (Explain)

As a foreigner, I would like to know which teams you habs fans hate the most. It may be obvious, but not for me. Thats why I'm asking ;)

I have only added teams which I think is a plausible pick, but feel free to scream out if there should be added another.

And lets kick some senator butts tonight! :D

The recent event with Toronto (lost of Makrov+Schneider) definitely adds another mile to the tons of miles I have Toronto in front of all other teams for most hated team IMO. (Does anyone understand this? I think this should be the post of the day to reward a guy whos trying hard ...ah ah ah)

By far... Toronto

LEAFS just cuz their fans, players and management hate the fact that they can't get into the playoffs and so when they face the HABS, they try to eliminate as many of them as they can. and the fact that they have the biggest losers of fans out there (down 5-1 on saturday if anyone noticed the leafs fans high fiving each other and screaming in habs fans faces when they scored the 2nd goal... like are the serious??? they are out of the playoffs and not gonna win the game and they still do that, seriously must be unintelligent of blind, it's funny)

BRUINS is the real rivalry. leafs we hate cuz they're pathetic and think they aren't, and they push the rivalry on us more than we care about them, although the injuries this past weekend doesn't help, but bruins is one we always had always will have forever.

and finally EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE... cuz if you're a habs fans, every other team is secondary

GO HABS GO

If I took the Leafs, Bruins, Buffalo and Ottawa....added up my hate for them....multiply by eleventy BILLION!!!! It would still fall short of how I felt about those....

Nordiques....top of my list by a mile.

If it were the year 2087 and there was a magic elixir to keep us alive until we're 124 yrs old....I WOULD STILL HATE THE NORDIQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just venting a little. If I were to choose a current team....hmmmmm.....yep definitely the nordiques

Oh! I must admit I was actually a Nordiques fan until the franchise got sold to Colorado, and Valeri Kamensky was my favorite player. That's how it is to be a supporter from overseas. The closest I ever got to the NHL was through the video game EA Sports NHL Hockey and reading the scores and standing from nhl.com. My friend favorite team is the Devils, which is why I hate them most :D (yep, I'm the one who picked the devils :)).

Luckily, now we can watch every NHL game live through web tv, which has indeed brought me a bit more under the skin.

I ashamed to admit I was a Nordiques fan, but I have finally seen the light :)

In my neck of the woods, so many people go "Hubba Hubba Red-a-Wings" (imagine my biceps pumping up and down, with fists clenched), it's ridiculous. I even had one ask me once, honest to God, "You mean to tell me you are a native Michigander and you call someone else your guys? (The rest of this guy's comment is deleted by the poster as inappropriate per the rules of this forum, and simply because it was classless towards someone who was not a Wings fan)".

Funny thing is, where were these folks when the Wings were so horrible in the 70s and early 80s? Maybe some of them were not even born yet. Just because they're the home team doesn't mean I have to like them.

If I took the Leafs, Bruins, Buffalo and Ottawa....added up my hate for them....multiply by eleventy BILLION!!!! It would still fall short of how I felt about those....

If it were the year 2087 and there was a magic elixir to keep us alive until we're 124 yrs old....I WOULD STILL HATE THE NORDIQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just venting a little. If I were to choose a current team....hmmmmm.....yep definitely the nordiques

lol...i love how you went back and edited that :lol:

Toronto. I work with leaf fans. They always have an excuse. Saturday topped it off.

i live in toronto. i hear alllllllllll the excuses and the stupidity. someone up there said boston is the real rivalry, and thats probably true at this point in time, but i still hate the leafs with genuine passion. from my soul. saturday sealed it forever

Since I was a kid.growing up watching Saturday nights habs/leafs.

I made to choices then,and never looked back.

Choice #1 live & breathe a die-hard habs fan,which by the way i 've done a hell of a job at that :lol:

choice #2 live & breathe despising the rivals,those Toronto make-me-laughs,and still to this day....

LEAFS SUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Archived