The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Hotels Near The Arena??

ottawagirl

Hi, I'm from out of town and coming to Montreal for the game this weekend and was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel near the Bell Centre.

Or if you know which hotel the visitors team may stay at, or where players hang out in Montreal.

Also if you have an recommendation on tourist things. ie. Bio-dome or Olympic park, etc. (not interested in adult-only entertainment). Plus if you can recommend any good restaurants in the city.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I'm from out of town and coming to Montreal for the game this weekend and was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel near the Bell Centre.

Or if you know which hotel the visitors team may stay at, or where players hang out in Montreal.

Also if you have an recommendation on tourist things. ie. Bio-dome or Olympic park, etc. (not interested in adult-only entertainment). Plus if you can recommend any good restaurants in the city.

Thanks for your help.

Novotel and the Sheraton are really really close to the Bell Centre. both are great hotels and Novotels price is awesome. Newley renoed rooms I stay there all the time.

Its just a short walk through the parking lot and your at the front gates of the Bell centre.

Resturants. I love Gudio and Angelina's for Italian food the chiken parm is awesome.. it can be found at the old Forum (ste-cathernies and atwater) or infronto of the eaton centre (ste-catherines and Mcgill). Nickels is great for breakfast its right beside Guidos across from the eaton centre.. many locations. Coras is awesome too. Rubbans is good for smoked meat.

Stuff to do.. Biodome is like poor mans zoo, Olympic tour is a neat view as is Mount royal.

The Notre-Damn Basilique is un bealivable must see.

Great bars and clubs on Cresent street... And Opera is a bigger club on st. laurant.

check out the forum a must see for a Habs fan.

for more surf the net.. montreal is a great city enjoy.

Archived