The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Playoff Beards

Bubbles_TPB

i stopped shaving from thursday when they clinched the spot. :D

me too. since most people in switzerland don't care about the nhl probably most of them'll just think i'm in a deep depression or lost a bet once i haven't shaved for a while ;) let's see how far i can take it, because quite frankly, no one (except maybe my dad) will understand why i run around with a beard all of a sudden :D but i'll enjoy it and have some fun seeing my friends looks if they ask me why i don't shave...

GO HABS GO!

I will start mine when the reg season is over and I'm done with Easter at the in-laws. I have some bald patches so this could lead to a big fight in my house. I do not recommend play off legs for the ladies :P.

I don't either but if they're die-hard Habs fans like us guys, then it's their right to do so... :lol:

I don't think the playoff beard is a good luck charm as much as its a sign of perseverance.

For example during exam weeks here I like to grow an "exam beard", and it just shows that I've been studying so hard that I haven't had the time to shave, kinda thing.

Personally I will try to grow my beard out, since exams are starting up in a week, it'll be a multipurpose beard XD

I don't think the playoff beard is a good luck charm as much as its a sign of perseverance.

For example during exam weeks here I like to grow an "exam beard", and it just shows that I've been studying so hard that I haven't had the time to shave, kinda thing.

Personally I will try to grow my beard out, since exams are starting up in a week, it'll be a multipurpose beard XD

I like the idea of an exam beard...if only i could grow one... :D

Ah..Playoff beards don't work.. fans of all 16 teams grow them and only 1 team wins..and 15 lose.

The way I see it .. I didn't grow one in 93 and we won the Cup.. I have grown them a bunch of years since and nothing.

I am going to shave everyday for the whole playoffs.

You don't do it to make your team win, you do it because it's the playoff tradition. Tradition does not = superstition

Well IMO

I'm starting mine. I'm going to shave tonight, and then it's on! Of course I can always just skip the shaving, and keep it going for now...

ive had an ugly ol beard on all during the month of march, i basically had it on because of the battle that we had to go through to even get the playoffs, im just going to continue it on

Archived