The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #82 - Penguins @ Habs

Flying_Lion

i want you to watch that goal again, malkin was left right alone there do you think hes not gona score if he gets the puck there? that was all komis fault no one else

True Komi blew his assignment, but that rebound was juicy enough that BGL might have even got a goal on it. Price could definitely be sharper. He looks like he did last game....scary.....at times. But sharp at times, too. I want consistency. We'll need it for the playoffs.

After clinching a playoff spot last game and such an emotional game as well ....this is the type of game I expected them to play...I do not care if they lose this game ,just no more injuries

this. first priority has to be no injured players tonight, we can't afford to lose anyone else. if they still manage to get a win, great, if they don't, doesn't matter... i want us to upset the booins in the first round anyway ;)

price gives a rebound, and no one covers Malkin

not exactly a good technical start.

It doesn't matter....as long as Price doesn't get hurt. They've already let in the most goals against in the Eastern Conference of the teams that have made the playoffs.

It's a nothing game.

I just don't want any of our guys blocking shots risking dumb injuries before a "new season" starts.

Sit back, and enjoy the game for pure entertainment.

Hopefully no more injuries, and if we lose this, we will probobly play Boston, meaning history repeats itself. I don't mind a loss, but an February-type loss.

Anybody else see the beard on Kovalev? He's the last person I would think would grow a playoff beard.

After clinching a playoff spot last game and such an emotional game as well ....this is the type of game I expected them to play...I do not care if they lose this game ,just no more injuries

This is the tyrpe of game they've played all year

Why, at game 82 would we expect to see an actual effort out there

Hey, Fleury has a SHUTOUT going.......

heh, heh, heh......actually, I don't think it works against the opposition....

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gif

Hey....did we score eight goals already? On two shots????

p.s. board freezing up....again. Wow....sure is fun to have to wait ten minutes to post a reply to things that are old news by then.....

Archived