The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nhl Teams Not In Playoffs.

SK-11

NHL teams that didn't make the playoffs.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the NHL teams that didn't make the playoffs you would of liked to see in playoffs?

• Panthers
    • Sabres
    • Senators
    • Maple leafs
    • Trashers
    • Lightning
    • Islanders
    • Wild
    • Predators
    • Oilers
    • Stars
    • Coyotes
    • Kings
    • Avalanche

God where do I start..

Florida because I like what DeBoer has done and I'm from the area.

Buffalo because they've gotten unlucky and I feel bad for Ruff and Co., also I have some friends there who I feel bad for.

Preds because I'm a big Trotz fan.

Kings because I'm just rooting for those kids.

Coyotes... same as Kings.

Avs I always like to watch...dissapointed they're out.

God where do I start..

Florida because I like what DeBoer has done and I'm from the area.

Buffalo because they've gotten unlucky and I feel bad for Ruff and Co., also I have some friends there who I feel bad for.

Preds because I'm a big Trotz fan.

Kings because I'm just rooting for those kids.

Coyotes... same as Kings.

Avs I always like to watch...dissapointed they're out.

lol man i dont understand you at all, i guess you feel sorry for the leafs and sens as well.... pffft

lol man i dont understand you at all, i guess you feel sorry for the leafs and sens as well.... pffft

Not really, Leafs don't really have anyone I like to watch, even Schenn albeit very solid, doesn't do anything that catches my eye. Same with Sens asides fron like Spezza and Heatley, theres nothing there.

I like watching young up and coming talent, I like scouting, I like juniors, I like going to the rink and looking for the next big thing.

I like watching underdogs too, I like watching the guys like Florida, Nashville, Columbus, Phoenix etc. who nobody ever gives a second glance shock the world.

Just because YOU aren't like it doesn't mean its wrong.

Not really, Leafs don't really have anyone I like to watch, even Schenn albeit very solid, doesn't do anything that catches my eye. Same with Sens asides fron like Spezza and Heatley, theres nothing there.

I like watching young up and coming talent, I like scouting, I like juniors, I like going to the rink and looking for the next big thing.

I like watching underdogs too, I like watching the guys like Florida, Nashville, Columbus, Phoenix etc. who nobody ever gives a second glance shock the world.

Just because YOU aren't like it doesn't mean its wrong.

not wrong just odd, who the hell gives a hoot about anyone else? feeling sorry for a division rival wow that takes the cake.....

not wrong just odd, who the hell gives a hoot about anyone else? feeling sorry for a division rival wow that takes the cake.....

I like following whats going around the league a lot so I end up liking other teams/players. I also have a good friend who lives in Buffalo and we discuss hockey a lot so I discuss a lot of Sabres throughout the season, to the point where I probably know their farm nearly as well as ours.

Division rivals isn't as bad as it is in football/baseball because of the 8 playoff spots, so being a "division rival" means nowhere as much when everyone isn't fighting for that 1 spot.

I like following whats going around the league a lot so I end up liking other teams/players. I also have a good friend who lives in Buffalo and we discuss hockey a lot so I discuss a lot of Sabres throughout the season, to the point where I probably know their farm nearly as well as ours.

Division rivals isn't as bad as it is in football/baseball because of the 8 playoff spots, so being a "division rival" means nowhere as much when everyone isn't fighting for that 1 spot.

ohh ok man whatever that makes zero sense, ya the Habs and leafs or habs and bruins ya it doesnt mean as much lol

when you said you felt sorry for the sabres that was enough for me i dont care if your whole family lives there,

ohh ok man whatever that makes zero sense, ya the Habs and leafs or habs and bruins ya it doesnt mean as much lol

when you said you felt sorry for the sabres that was enough for me i dont care if your whole family lives there,

Thats different because of the history that stems back decades and decades for those teams. What I'm saying is the division rival loses its impact when the league is allowing 5 other teams to make the playoffs outside of the division winner, which kinda kills the "division race" and what makes rivalries in the MLB and NFL so much more intriguing.

I'm not asking for your approval.

Thats different because of the history that stems back decades and decades for those teams. What I'm saying is the division rival loses its impact when the league is allowing 5 other teams to make the playoffs outside of the division winner, which kinda kills the "division race" and what makes rivalries in the MLB and NFL so much more intriguing.

I'm not asking for your approval.

what approval to hug and kiss all 30 teams?

what approval to hug and kiss all 30 teams?

Lol dude seriously grow up.

I don't like every team, I like hockey. Which is why I'm not a fan of teams like the Devils, thats not good hockey IMO at least to watch. I like watching hockey games be it junior, college whatever and I will be more appealed to certain teams if they bring a unique aspect to the table.

Archived