The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 3 | 7:00 Pm Monday April 20th,2009 | Montreal Canadiens Vs Boston Bruins | Boston Leads Series 2-0 |

sssfffs

ive been stressing the first goal all series and how important it is, we friggin need it badly tomorrow night to get the building rocking and rolling and to hopefully finally build some confidence in ourselves

This Thread has wrong day and date...

It reads Saturday April 18th,2009.

Should be Monday April 20th,2009.

Don't get picky on me :angry: I've spent a lot of time doing the design. I copied the date from the previous thread.

You forgot the commas and the periods.

LOL, Thread is ok, But if it was not me it be someone else...I agree that it be nice to grab first goal for once...Playing from behind sucks

well if the Bruins score first and gain confidence and kill the building than it will be sleeepy time for 4 and a half months

My forward lines for Game 3 would be

Tanguay - Koivu - Kovalev

This line was on fire...I am still confused why Gainey broke them up. Tanguay does not belong on 4th line.

A. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Laraque

Kostitsyn and Plekanec is struggling bad. Laraque is playing good, but does not belong on first line. Maybe he can create space for other two.

Latendresse - Lapierre - Kostopolous

A good third line. Playing rather well. Don't full with it.

Higgins - Metropolit - S. Kostitsyn

I was a little be torn wether to have Sergei or Stewart here....Or maybe D'Agostini

This line was on fire...I am still confused why Gainey broke them up. Tanguay does not belong on 4th line.

Kostitsyn and Plekanec is struggling bad. Laraque is playing good, but does not belong on first line. Maybe he can create space for other two.

I was a little be torn wether to have Sergei or Stewart here....Or maybe D'Agostini

Hrm, interesting suggestion of Pleks/Kosti with Laracque...it could work.

I definitely agree that line 1 (koivu-kovalev-tanguay) needs to get back together for the whole game - AND - that the Lats/Laps/Kosto line should remain untouched. 4th line I dont really care too much about as long as Higgins & Metro are together. I dont kow if sergei is the third Id add there but like I said I dont think that decision is pivotal.

It should be interesting to see what gainey chooses to do.

The fact that Lang an Markov are both skating has GOT to motivate this team - i mean if they can somehow solve the bruins & get these 2 guys back for the 2nd round...we might stand a legitimate chance to go all the way. Cmon guys GET BACK IN THIS THING!!

At least we won't have Lucy to contend with :D:D

i really dont see him being out making alot of difference on their end of things, on our side we have to just start playing alot smarter and alot harder

i'd slam stewart instead of s.kosty, because if anything you can move higgins up to the 2nd at times and laraque down to the 4th and have one big line and hopefully have some increased physicality...i duno gainey has to put that 1st line together for sure, i know he doesnt want to rely on one line but if the 1st line can connect like they did on that run and hopefully the 2nd and 3rd can find stride and kick in a couple wed be ok in offense ...then the defense would need work...

Come on boys! Bring back that magic you had before the all-star break! Stick Halak in net, bring back the 'real' 1st line, capitalize on the powerplay, and create more traffic in front of Thomas = game 3 win.

GO HABS GO!

And dont forget the biggest key, staying out of the box!

Archived