The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Will The Habs Do A Comeback ?!

justreal

No they won't win any game against Hottest Boston. Unless if Markov, Tangury and Schneider are back full team then may come back to win to crash ***** Team, excuse me bad language lol...

its cool :)..i just wish they could buy a game so they'll give the injured ones a chance to come back, but i guess thats gonna be real hard..

Maybe if we put Youppi !!! in nets , LOL !! we might have a chance....

.. Obviously if this is a big surprise when Lang, Markov, Tanguay, Schneider comeback for game 4 and the whole series...?? WE are goin to the next round, i swear it..

I am so irratated the way i feel about these DAMN !! injuries #@!$^#!%&*!

Even the bruins know we can beat them, if we did'nt have all that crap..

Anyways.. i can't do anything but watch the next game, and hope...

I was watchin the TSN Panel last night.. and Darren Pang was talkin about the Habs situation with all the injuries and still playin.. and might have a chance..,,

And THIS Piece of CRAP !!! Tim Duthie says to him... EXCUSES !!! another Excuses..!! I wanted to smash my Coffee table.... ( but i could'nt, i liked my coffee table LOL !!..)

I was literally hurt by those comments, it's hard to hear those comments when you know your 3 games down...

Nope. No chance in hell they're winning this series.

Well all i can say is if we did pull that off,that previous"GREATEST COMEBACK IN TEAM HISTORY",February 19/08 habs down 5-0 in the 1st against the rangers & came back to win it 6-5 in a shootout (Koivu).

Well,coming back to win this series would top that comeback in my book. ;)

Well all i can say is if we did pull that off,that previous"GREATEST COMEBACK IN TEAM HISTORY",February 19/08 habs down 5-0 in the 1st against the rangers & came back to win it 6-5 in a shootout (Koivu).

Well,coming back to win this series would top that comeback in my book. ;)

Ya back then we had a "team"...and had more heart..is it the same now? Nope!

with our shotty goaltending and injury decimation we cant beat the Bruins 4 straight times. now if we were getting consistent tending and we had a healthy lineup that would be another story but unfortunately we dont

Never say die. Theres a better chance of my Grandma climbing Mount Everest but i'm not the one going to tell her she can't. One shift at a time.

This.

Is it likely to happen? Heck no. Is it possible...i suppose remotely. Do I wish with all my heart it will? You'd better believe it.

Id say we have a decent chance of winning tomorrow. Maybe 50/50. I think we have a slim - but possible - chance of winning game 5 in boston. If we can somehow manage to win those 2 then I think a game 6 would favor us - and then anything is possible in game 7.

Again, anything IS possible & of course we had several 4 games in a row winning streaks in the regular season, so why not now? Health will be a key though. If by some miracle Markov is ready, I give us slightly better odds.

Comeback??? Are you kidding? These players? This coach?

I don't know about you, but from what I saw in game three, this team can't wait to be done with the season. I mean, come on, they were only one goal down with the entire third period to play, and they looked like they were losing by six goals with two minutes left. And our replacement coach sure wasn't doing anything to light fires under their rears.

We fans want it more than they do. I would just about guarantee that not only will there not be any comeback, but they will be shaking hands at the end of the next game, and that game will mark the last game for many players currently in Habs' uniforms....and hopefully, the suits behind the bench as well.

But the real bad news will come after that....are you all ready for five more years of mediocre play while this team is "rebuilding"? Or will it be ten years? Fifteen, perhaps? I'll bet Toronto wins a Cup before Montreal wins its next.

Archived