The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Carolina Vs Pittsburgh

Well, I dare say that the Carolina Hurricanes are finished tonight. Pittsburgh looks to be far to much for them from Crosby, to Malkin, through their 3rd and 4th lines, to the goaltender Fleury. Carolina doesn't have enough to compete against them. I think they will fold tonight and lose.

as much as i hate the 'canes, i'd almost like to see ward live up to the hype and stone the pens. i just don't think it's going to happen. both the wings and the pens can smell the finals.

Well, I dare say that the Carolina Hurricanes are finished tonight. Pittsburgh looks to be far to much for them from Crosby, to Malkin, through their 3rd and 4th lines, to the goaltender Fleury. Carolina doesn't have enough to compete against them. I think they will fold tonight and lose.

Pens will knock off the canes tonight.

Sad,staal should have had more of a supportive cast .

He & ward should not have been expected to carry this team through this series.

I'll congratulate Paul Maurice on leaving a terrible Maple Leafs team and joining a conference finals team in the Canes.

Not Wards best game, but I was really frustrated to see that Talbot goal.

Superstars weren't shining tonight for Pittsburgh, as Talbot walked away with 3 times more points than Crosby and Malkin combined when there was a goalie in nets.

Glad to see Stall step it up. Too bad the rest of his team was already thinking of next season...

Despite the solid series, I think Detroit is going to take the Cup again if Lidstrom and Datsyuk can come back in time. Should be a good series either way.

On sportsnet, they were already handing Crosby the Conn Smythe. That's funny, doesn't Malkin have the same amount of points?

I'll congratulate Paul Maurice on leaving a terrible Maple Leafs team and joining a conference finals team in the Canes.

Yes,so do I.

Has done a super job with the canes.Has nothing to be ashamed of.

Not Wards best game, but I was really frustrated to see that Talbot goal.

Fluery stood up,and played better.Has been outstanding when needed to be for the pens.

Ward was just not good enough in this series,though would have help to have had some secondary scoring out there ,besides staal.

Where were cole & whitney to name a few?

Glad to see Stall step it up. Too bad the rest of his team was already thinking of next season...

Exactly dude.

Despite the solid series, I think Detroit is going to take the Cup again if Lidstrom and Datsyuk can come back in time. Should be a good series either way.

True,shall be a good one indeed,but not putting nothing past these hungry-starve pens.

Missed out last yr.,there's a lot more determination for them this trip.

On sportsnet, they were already handing Crosby the Conn Smythe. That's funny, doesn't Malkin have the same amount of points?

Sids the captain,maybe that's why him.

Who knows,but for once,I will be rooting on the pens to now go all the way.

GO PENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sportsnet handing Crosby the MVP? :lol:

I suppose we should wait and see the outcome of the Cup finals first. I'm not a fan of the trophy being given to a member of the losing team. However, I guess Crosby and Malkin have run away with the point scoring lead, so... There's not much you can do about that. I've liked Malkin's game as much as Crosby's this play-off. Depending on who leads the way in the next series should determine who gets the MVP award.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived