The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Screen Name Request

I was wondering if I could have part of my name changed. My mom lost her job last summer, and my family and I most likely will be leaving Pittsburgh. So when a move happens in August could I get the “Pitt” part of my name changed to my new home? Which will be in the middle of Canes country. If I could change my name to HabsFanInNC27 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

HFIP27

You were serious about the '5000 posts' part????

Get outta town!!??!!

I was very serious. Think of the chaos on this forum if we allowed people to change usernames at will. As a sign of acknowledgment to our older and more active members we decided to allow them to ask for a name change for legitimate reasons after 5000 posts.

I was very serious. Think of the chaos on this forum if we allowed people to change usernames at will. As a sign of acknowledgment to our older and more active members we decided to allow them to ask for a name change for legitimate reasons after 5000 posts.

there's a guy on the carolina board with a 4 yr membership or so with 25,000 posts or very close to that, so there you have it. lol

lol- so i went and researched it cause my first post was just from memory, and i didn't see the guy, but i'm sure last year i saw a guy with 25,000 posts. was a mod.

The page that comes up when you are about to sign in,at the bottom,you'll see board statistics.

Click on the " overall top posters ". :D

:lol: Guess you'll be DVRichard for sometime. :D

WOW!!! I guess as just a casual poster I didn't realize people post that often. I am humbled in your presence!

And actually, I hope to be DVRichard for the rest of my life, Those are my initials. Yeah, I know, not very creative but I can live with that! Besides, who in their right mind wouldn't want to keep the name Richard??!!

Archived