The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Players New Players

garye123

Just a quick note to state that I am very pleased with the changes implemented by Gainey.

I found Kovalev lazy and Koivu was passed his prime.

My only disappointment to date is our losing Komisarek but from the press it appears he wanted to leave Montreal. Too bad.

Now I hope Halak starts the season as he is in my mind far more consistent than Price.

Just a quick note to state that I am very pleased with the changes implemented by Gainey.

My only disappointment to date is our losing Komisarek but from the press it appears he wanted to leave Montreal. Too bad.

Now I hope Halak starts the season as he is in my mind far more consistent than Price.

You are exactly right - but this doesn't belong in the IN THE SYSTEM thread - unless they send Halak down :P

• 1 year later...

Well it looks like you hit it on the head with Halak, I too noticed the promise in Halak. Sorry about this being your only post of the year.

Archived