The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Welcome, Jedimaas And Weepingminotaur!

franck5890

On behalf of the Moderating team, I'd like to welcome weepingminotaur and jedimaas back into the fold. As many will likely remember, both have previously been moderators here and have both been long-time contributers to the forum. We're glad to have them back and are looking forward to working with them in our continual efforts to make the forum better for everyone!

On behalf of the Moderating team, I'd like to welcome weepingminotaur and jedimaas back into the fold. As many will likely remember, both have previously been moderators here and have both been long-time contributers to the forum. We're glad to have them back and are looking forward to working with them in our continual efforts to make the forum better for everyone!

I didn't know they ever left! :blink:

Guest olddude

Welcome back, you were both excellent Mod's in the past and this forum can't help but be a better place with your return.

My contract is front-loaded. I get paid twice as much in beer in year one. In year five, all I get is a thimbleful of Miller Extra Extra Lite. ;)

Are they still hiring???? :P:lol::lol:

Archived