The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mark My Words! 2009-2010

Habsology

the habs finish between 4th and 6th and people on the board will not be happy even though most have written the habs off already saying they will barely make the playoffs...then said people will have some sort of issue but they wont make any noise until the habs get eliminated because then, ultimately they were right that the habs wouldnt win the cup...MMW!! lollll

MMW we will have 4 players over 70 points next year, 2 over 80 and 1 over 90.

I see bright things for a Gomez-Cammalleri connection.

if BG does not get a solid D man this season, mmw we are not making the playoffs!

and consequently, if we do not make the playoffs, BG gets the boot!

Dont necessarily agree. I think we have 'solid' dmen in our system & you will see youngsters like Obyrne and Gorges flourish under Martin's well structured system.

Mark my words:

The Habs will do better than expected, Price and the other young guys will have a bounce back season. Players will buy into Martin's system and the Habs will make some noise in the playoffs. People that constantly criticize Gainey will break their necks trying to jump back on the band wagon.

Mark my words the beer will be more than 9.75$ at the bell center.

Drink before hand... Then buy a beer or 2 to keep the buzz going. Crescent street is only a few blocks away, got plenty of bars/pubs to chose from (I suggest Hurley's or Brutopia... Say Hi to Ben, Or and Tiny for me ;) )

Problem solved... Next!

Drink before hand... Then buy a beer or 2 to keep the buzz going. Crescent street is only a few blocks away, got plenty of bars/pubs to chose from (I suggest Hurley's or Brutopia... Say Hi to Ben, Or and Tiny for me ;) )

Problem solved... Next!

Problem solved?

Not really, i'm irish.

Unless i get up at 10 am on game day and start drinking by noon and i won't have a buzz going for the game.

MMW, the sun will come up tomorrow, athough it will be covered by a thick layer of cloud the way this summer is going.

I will be one day older and my waistline will have expanded just a little more.

Oh wait, this is a hockey forum, right.

MMW, Bob Gainey will be trading for Kovalchuk, at the deadline, for a playoff run.

Archived