The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Eklund: Sharks Talking Trade With Isles, Habs And Bruins

HabbiesMan

Do not waste your time on this damn ***** guy eklund, he is jus giving people false hope.He want everybody trade.i think he plays nhl09 and gets all these ideas. Already that basket guy gm made enough change why dont we dont just swap our whole team for another.If i was that basket guy i would bring captain koku back. He is best guy.

Do not waste your time on this damn ***** guy eklund, he is jus giving people false hope.He want everybody trade.i think he plays nhl09 and gets all these ideas. Already that basket guy gm made enough change why dont we dont just swap our whole team for another.If i was that basket guy i would bring captain koku back. He is best guy.

Some people read his rumours for entertainment... What I don't understand is why people get so upset when other people read his stuff... If you don't like his site then fine, but don't come here preaching how we shouldn't because some people don't wanna think about what could be... Last time i checked everyone has their own rights to like or dislike something... If you don't like it then don't read it and give it a rest... Trust me, the people that read his site have already heard this all from other people that think they should run lives...

Some people read his rumours for entertainment...

+1 i think that thats what most people read his dumb predictions

like today i saw he said that the canadiens will get sharp and then he will be involved in a trade with san jose

i totally lol when i read this

Some people read his rumours for entertainment... What I don't understand is why people get so upset when other people read his stuff... If you don't like his site then fine, but don't come here preaching how we shouldn't because some people don't wanna think about what could be... Last time i checked everyone has their own rights to like or dislike something... If you don't like it then don't read it and give it a rest... Trust me, the people that read his site have already heard this all from other people that think they should run lives...

Relax... I am not upset and I do not want to force anything on anybody. I just think that you have to be careful with the seriousness of Ek. Period. I'm outta here

It was just a suggestion,but I mentioned in a previous tread weeks ago,why could not the MOD'S open a thread titled EKLUND/RUMOURS.

This way,if one has issues with reading rumours/eklund ect.,then one does not have to complain,just don't go into that thread.

Just an idea folks... ;):D

Yea,he was one of my favs,we got burned on that deal. :angry:

Leclair became not only ours,but one of the league's most feared goal scorer.

It's too bad we'll never know if he would have done more with the Canadiens. Number 17 was one of my favorite numbers, so John was one of my fav players.

It was just a suggestion,but I mentioned in a previous tread weeks ago,why could not the MOD'S open a thread titled EKLUND/RUMOURS.

This way,if one has issues with reading rumours/eklund ect.,then one does not have to complain,just don't go into that thread.

Just an idea folks... ;):D

We discussed your suggestion and we feel that there is no need for an Eklund thread on this forum. You can put his name in a new thread that is started or discuss it in the If I were GM thread.

We discussed your suggestion and we feel that there is no need for an Eklund thread on this forum. You can put his name in a new thread that is started or discuss it in the If I were GM thread.

Okee doakee ,GHC. :D

Well then,to some who have posted that they are sick of people who choose to post rumours/eklund...I suggest you by pass those posts. :D

I personally have no problem reading them,hey...rumours are just that.

At times,humorous to read.

Well lets think about this for a moment. The Sharks are going to make moves ao whats his name is throwing random thoughts out there.

Lets forget Marlow, if Cheechoo can be got he would fit perfectly into this lineup. Put him on any line and we would be a better team. Plekanec for Cheechoo you heard it here first.

Well lets think about this for a moment. The Sharks are going to make moves ao whats his name is throwing random thoughts out there.

Lets forget Marlow, if Cheechoo can be got he would fit perfectly into this lineup. Put him on any line and we would be a better team. Plekanec for Cheechoo you heard it here first.

who would be the 4 centers? gomez laps chips and metro? if Bob trades Pleks I hope he gets a C back or resigns Lang cheap

Okee doakee ,GHC. :D

Well then,to some who have posted that they are sick of people who choose to post rumours/eklund...I suggest you by pass those posts. :D

I personally have no problem reading them,hey...rumours are just that.

At times,humorous to read.

Exactly FH. Those that are sick of Eklund can just not enter the thread when they see his name in the title. We feel it's better this way than devoting a thread to him. It's better to start the thread with Eklund reports.... or RDS reports.... or TSN reports..... well, you get what I mean. Cheers.

Id Say lets forget about marleau, not worth it anymore, maybe 2-3 years ago. Id like to go after Kessel, lock him up long term for 4.5 Per season for maybe 5 years? That seems reasonable and his some Big Money. Plus hes younger AND cheaper than Marleau! Give em Plecks and a Second and youve got a deal imo.

I like kessel also, but I also like Brassard. Both young, put up great numbers, Brassard being from quebec and a playmaking center would be great to have on our #2 line

well that really isnt that ridiculous cuz plek hasnt done good lately. plus u forgot marleau is already superstar potential. and its worth it to overpay him to come to our team cuz players like him mostly play for money, which we still hav plenty of. so if we end up w/ maybe a million or two left in our bank, then we could still land Dags and some other players down there.

And lastly we can resign him next year anyway. most of our players are already locked up w/ us for the next few years anyway.

He has scored 20 goals or better the last three years. His assists are down because the line mates were not scoring I think we got spoiled by the line production of the previous year. If you watched every game he allways played hard both ways. How many 20 goal scorers did we have last year? I watched this guy in hamilton every game and believe me he has much more to contribute.

Archived