The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Jerseys On Sale For 50$ At Pro Hockey Life!

dfrancis

The other day I was at Pro Hockey Life for a pair of skates, and i saw Habs Jerseys for 50$! Of course I had to pick one up. Please note that these aren't the new RBK Edge style, but the old CCM style. Still, for 50 bucks, you can't go wrong.

The sale is also on their website.

http://www.prohockeylife.com/eng/products/...al_sr?m_550_105

Sorry if this seems like a kind of random topic, but I'm sure lots of members here will be happy to find a jersey for 50 bucks.

The other day I was at Pro Hockey Life for a pair of skates, and i saw Habs Jerseys for 50$! Of course I had to pick one up. Please note that these aren't the new RBK Edge style, but the old CCM style. Still, for 50 bucks, you can't go wrong.

The sale is also on their website.

http://www.prohockeylife.com/eng/products/...al_sr?m_550_105

Sorry if this seems like a kind of random topic, but I'm sure lots of members here will be happy to find a jersey for 50 bucks.

Hey there,thanks for letting us know....Not everyone I would think can afford the price for some of the newer jersey's out there....

I realize you get what you pay for....but for some,hell 50 bucks...not bad. :D

Hey there,thanks for letting us know....Not everyone I would think can afford the price for some of the newer jersey's out there....

I realize you get what you pay for....but for some,hell 50 bucks...not bad. :D

These aren't garbage or anything, they're just the old style. The CCM jerseys used before we switched to RBK EDGE

Sorry, I just thought you were implying they were of lower quality, with the "you get what you pay for" bit :D

Suppose bad choice of words :D

Anyways, reminds me...I still have my 1st habs jersey that I bought as a kid...CCM/Red,just like the one for $50.00

Hangs in my hockey room....along with my newer habs Jersey's.

Archived