The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Which Team Or Player Do You Want To See Montreal Humiliate?

MTL-91

What team or which player do you want to see Montreal humiliate, and what do you want them to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am foreseeing Montreal Vs Boston Montreal winning 5 Zip and Paul Mara knocking Milan Lucic down hard.

Or Toronto's Mikhail Grabovski getting payback for Andrei Markov injury.

:rolleyes::unsure::huh::o:P:D;):mellow::mellow:<_<

I want either stewart moen or laraque to beat the living ***** out of komi! just enough to make him wish he didnt join the leafs and enough to make the leafs not want him

Not that I am a angry person or believes that fighting solves anything BUT I would love to see:

Komi (because I don't like players that only care about the $$) get the crapped kick out of him by a habs player (preferably a different one for all six matchup)

Grabs get the crapped kicked (because of action on Markov) out of him and see his tail stuck between his tail.

What team or which player do you want to see Montreal humiliate, and what do you want them to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night,Oct.1st...in leaf land.

1st game of the season,oh yea baby.

Want the habs to destroy & humiliate the make-me laughs on their tuff soooooooooooo bad.

Please habsssssssssssssss

Hey Leafs...What cha gonna do,when the habs come a calling & provide a stomping over you....

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOHABSGO

LEAFS SUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I liked Komisarek while he was in Montreal and although he left for more money, we can't really blame him for that. We're dellusional if we think we wouldn't have done the same. A million dollars more a year is a huge difference in the end. So let's try to not be so righteous when it comes to this.

I would like some closure on the Sergei and Grabovski saga. Sergei needs to put Grabs in his place and this needs to happen at the Bell Centre :D

I liked Komisarek while he was in Montreal and although he left for more money, we can't really blame him for that. We're dellusional if we think we wouldn't have done the same. A million dollars more a year is a huge difference in the end. So let's try to not be so righteous when it comes to this.

I would like some closure on the Sergei and Grabovski saga. Sergei needs to put Grabs in his place and this needs to happen at the Bell Centre :D

1/2 a million per yr. I think I am can judge his greedy action. He does not care if he plays for a winner, he justs wants the money. The leafs are at the beginning of a rebuilding a team and they will suck for 4 more years.

I lost all respect for him and want to see him be made a fool of when he plays against the habs

1/2 a million per yr. I think I am can judge his greedy action. He does not care if he plays for a winner, he justs wants the money. The leafs are at the beginning of a rebuilding a team and they will suck for 4 more years.

I lost all respect for him and want to see him be made a fool of when he plays against the habs

Wrong with Burke, they leafs will end up being a 7th-10th place team.

Archived