The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Scripts/codes

hothead08

Hey everybody

I read that Habs fans had created a script for the All-Star voting.

I am wondering if

a) someone can make one for me

B) direct me to someone who can make one for me

c) or give me any help in any way

basically, a band played a show at my club and I want them to play again... well, to play again they need to win an online vote put on by a local radio station. Only problem is, the other two bands in the voting are currently winning because the members dont have jobs and just sit there all day voting. I figure I can at least give the best band of the 3 a better shot by leveling the playing field. The best band has so far 25%, while the other 2 have 35% and 40%... but they honestly were so bad everybody left my club hours before close... I cannot have them back.

Thank you so much for any help!!!

I am also an avid hockey fan... look for me in the hockey-related sections here and there! I tend not to comment much but when I do it will hopefully change minds.

Thanks again

Unfortunately, no.

Essentially, you log on to the website, select option 1, and click vote, and then have to wait an hour.

So if someone knows how to configure a script to vote for me every hour, that would be incredible, and I would owe you a debt of gratitude (similar to 1 beer) if i were to ever meet you in person!

Archived