The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Martin Brodeur For 1000 Reagular Season Games?

tomto

I was looking at Martin Brodeur's stats and i saw that he has played 999 regular season games. Of course he passed the 1000NHL games with over 150 playoff games.

So, Congrats to Marty on his 1000th regular season game! On October 3rd Vs flyers.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8455710

GO MARTY GO

Wouldnt it be funny if they sat him that game? :P:D

I would die...from laughter.

Seriously, is anybody supriesed at another record of his. He was 1 win shy of playoff wins last I knew aswell.

Really? Wow... If that's the case, it would be even worse if something happened this year to either him or Jersey and he never plays in the playoffs again.

Imagine missing that record because of letting in two goals within the last minute of a game 7 last year :D

Yeeesh... :blink:

Really? Wow... If that's the case, it would be even worse if something happened this year to either him or Jersey and he never plays in the playoffs again.

Imagine missing that record because of letting in two goals within the last minute of a game 7 last year :D

2 words describe that scenario

EPIC FAIL

So funny, but also TERRIBLE at the same time. I sure hope this doesn't happen

Roy and Brodeur were and are great goalies, there is no taking that away from them. I can't really compare either of them because they were both so good and both excelled at the goaltender position it's impossible for me to compare them.

On to the topic, great accomplishment for Marty, just another record to add under his name once he's in the Hall of Fame.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived