The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Hockey Bets 2009/10

duckshooter

So, I went camping last weekend with a bunch of friends.

Pretty much everyone I know is a leaf fan and it didn't take long for them to all gang up on me.

They were all celebrating how poor the habs will be and how great the leafs will be this year.

I admit that I don't know what to expect from my team this year but I still expect them to do better then the leafs.

So, maybe I had too much to drink but I bet my buddy one case of beer that montreal would make the playoffs and I bet another buddy one case of beer that the habs would have more points at the end of the year then the leafs.

Personally I think my bets are pretty solid.

Does anyone think I'm jumping the gun a little.

Also I'd like to here if anyone els has put their money where their mouth is and made a pre season bet or two.

Go habs go....I'v done my part. :P:D lol

I've bet more than a couple of grand on the canadiens with a friend of mine from Toronto.

Our bet is that the canadiens have to do better than the leafs overall (regular season + playoffs) for the next 3 years.

The losers pay the other guy his season tickets for the next season.

My money's on you Rocket :P

Back in the late 70,s I used to bet my brothers at the begining of every season..I took the Habs and gave them the rest of the league...ahhhh the money I won........

BUT>>>then I lost it..."The Miracle on Ice" Why the %$%^&^ didn't he let Tretiak play the whole game???? hrumph hrumph hrumph.....yes I live here in the U.S. but who would have EVER thought the U.S. could win that game????.....takes out Tretiak... :angry::angry:

I've bet more than a couple of grand on the canadiens with a friend of mine from Toronto.

Our bet is that the canadiens have to do better than the leafs overall (regular season + playoffs) for the next 3 years.

The losers pay the other guy his season tickets for the next season.

WOW

Now that's a bet :D

Way out of my league. Good luck!

Archived