The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Patrick Swayze Has Passed Away

rosalie52

Still thinking how sad it was to hear this news today......just sitting here & remembering a few movies that I always enjoyed watching over many times.

For me ,GHOST & ROADHOUSE were 2 of my favs,and my wife always loved him in DIRTY DANCING.

Will be missed.

Some of us remember him in "Youngblood", a hockey movie also starring Rob Lowe. That and Roadhouse were the two Swayze movies I liked.

Oh, wait, there was also the "Outsiders" which featured Patrick Swayze, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio,(a.k.a. the 'karate kid') and again Rob Lowe. This was the first big movie for many of these actors. It became sort of a cult classic. Both my kids had been assigned to read that novel in school a couple of years ago.

RIP Dalton!

I've had a lot of respect for this guy for a good while. Amongst other things, he and his wife have been together forever. Great to see in this day and age, and with all the "invitations" he would have been receiving. Rest in Peace, Patrick.

Nicely put.

He was quite the actor/husband...and a caring human being.

Will surely be sadly missed by his family,friends & of course thousand's of fans.

RIP.

Archived