The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2009-2010 Habs Injury Thread

CanadianMike

:unsure:

I know we don't like this topic, but it is the best place for fans to read about the injuries during the 2009-2010 season.

I started this topic 2 years ago and it brought us luck (hardly any injuries that season), so let's hope I can bring the luck again. ;)

may this topic remain as empty as possible!

GO HABS GO!!

Sleeping on the job last year? So you are to blame for overcrowding the infirmary? :P

Fresh out of the news:

Laraque is hurt (again?), he did not take part of pratice this morning.

JM will announce the nature of the injury today, after training is over.

Seriously? Cripes. <_<

All of this talk of veganism helping him lose weight and yoga strengthening his back and I was almost starting to believe that he would actually play for us this year.

Fresh out of the news:

OMG! I am just shocked. The only time I've ever been more surprised in my entire life is when Markov turned down the captaincy. I never saw that coming................ :rolleyes:

Well, I hope it's not too serious...

Fresh out of the news:

"F Georges Laraque is being kept out of action as a precautionary measure for a minor lower-body injury. It is said to be unrelated to Laraque's back woes of last season."

from http://habsinsideout.com/

-I agree, probably groin. Too bad, I wanted to see him pummle Neil.

Who wants to take bets on what it is?

I say... Groin. :rolleyes:

I would have never guessed that George Laraque was injured again.

I've mentioned it many threads 6-8 weeks ago....when I first heard of him having back problems.

Did not shock me at all, :angry:

It's a repeat from last season ,going into camp with a groin issue that plagued him throughout the season,among others.

This season starts off for him with the recurring back pain...not good news in my book. ;)

Roman Hamrlik was at the rink today for the first time since coming down with a virus before exhibition games began. Coach Jacques Martin says the defenceman is a possibility for Saturday's final preseason game.

Georges Laraque (lower body) skated with training staff this morning and is making progress. Martin said he might practice with team on Thursday.

P.K. Subban (foot) is day to day. He was working out in the gym today.

Alex Henry had had surgery today, apparently fracturing it during his fight Friday night against Ottawa's Matt Carkner. He's out four to six weeks.

http://www.habsinsideout.com/main/21512

I miss BGL too.

:lol: Miss him...he's hardly been in the darn line-up ....either groin/back or whatever else pops up.

Started camp last season with injury,nagged him most of the season,among other issues.

Played 33 games so far.

Now,back issues at this time ;) have no idea how things in the future will pan out here.....it may just be me,but for some reason I'm not to optismistic.

I'm just so darn discourage.

Archived