The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Game #4 Canadiens @ Bruins (quebec) 7:00 Pm

ColRouleBleu

<Edited> Please don't mock other members for their level of English proficiency. Thanks. -weepingminotaur

anyway, im not very confident that these lines will do good against Boston. Our good line up got destroyed by the Sens yesterday so our less talented line will probably do bad against the b's. Im saying this now but believe me when im watching the game i will be more than optomistic!

Btw, does anyone know Boston's line up?

Btw, does anyone know Boston's line up?

Forwards: Byron Bitz, Patrice Bergeron, Chuck Kobasew, Drew Larman, Guillaume Lefebvre, Mikko Lehtonen, Jeffrey LoVecchio, Mark Recchi, Michael Ryder, Maxime Sauve, Vladimir Sobotka, Blake Wheeler.

Defensemen: Andrew Bodnarchuk, Zdeno Chara, Matt Hunwick, Adam McQuaid, Dennis Wideman, Andy Wozniewski. Goaltenders: Tuukka Rask, Dany Sabourin,

Forwards: Byron Bitz, Patrice Bergeron, Chuck Kobasew, Drew Larman, Guillaume Lefebvre, Mikko Lehtonen, Jeffrey LoVecchio, Mark Recchi, Michael Ryder, Maxime Sauve, Vladimir Sobotka, Blake Wheeler.

Defensemen: Andrew Bodnarchuk, Zdeno Chara, Matt Hunwick, Adam McQuaid, Dennis Wideman, Andy Wozniewski. Goaltenders: Tuukka Rask, Dany Sabourin,

They're missing a lot of their heavy hitters at forward, but their defense (at least on paper) should outclass us in a pretty bad way tonight. Here's hoping Halak can steal a few, and that the boys can come together with a good ol' fashioned team win.

I should add, too, that I'm really psyched to see Lats get his shot with Pleks and Gionta. It would be great to see them play well right off the bat.

What a boring lineup tonight for Montreal I honestly might not even watch the game lol, guys like Darche, Benoit, Wyman, Pyatt, Glumac and even Desharnais but hes a little exciting are career AHLers who should already be sent down. THe only players in the lineup tonight im excited to see are S Kostitsyn, Gionta and Latendresse to see if hes improved at all in any aspect. No fighters in the lineup which is a little disappointing after Nielsen's performances lately lol.

I know its pre season, but I do hope for a win against the Bruins... and a better game, last night wasnt pretty, no matter the time of year. Pre season is not only about getting into shape, trying out etc. Feeling good and winning, escpecially against certain teams is also a part. Anyways... I hope it will be a good one.

GO HABS GO!!!

I know its pre season, but I do hope for a win against the Bruins... and a better game, last night wasnt pretty, no matter the time of year. Pre season is not only about getting into shape, trying out etc. Feeling good and winning, escpecially against certain teams is also a part. Anyways... I hope it will be a good one.

GO HABS GO!!!

Amen

I have nothing prepared but since no one is scheduled to take care of opening a thread today, well here it is.

Lets hope that tonight's quad will do slightly bnetter than last night's :P

Go Habs Go!

not much effort is needed for a game in september, no worries

What's with the lack of Desjardins?

ya i know, he hasnt seen much time

Archived