The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Game #6 - Boston @ Montreal

ZetPaul

Well, I'm happy with the hustle tonight.

Dags (to me) is having his best game of the pre-season, Andrei also looks good out there, nice rush right at the end of the period... He even seemed to surprise Thomas.

That Pyatt kid keep surprising me as well. A few times I was impressed by a play, only to find out it was Pyatt.

Not that I think this kid will crack the line up this time around, but he definitely shows promise.

Wow, a full period without a penalty (a few could've been called imo), not counting the 5 mins for fighting.

I was happy that Breezer got a well deserved ovation. I'm just wondering why they didn't wait and honor him before a regular season game. Good for him, he deserves it nonetheless.

Thank you Breezer, we couldn't have won the '93 cup without you.

I'll give this one to the Boston player, but Stewie held his own, so I give him props for that! Keep it up Stewie!

At first I thought the Boston guy one too... he was throwing alot of punches at the start... While i was watching the replay I realized that he only landed about 15% of his punches... I would give the fight to stewart...

Montreal owned them in the first... 2 more periods like that for the win

the link is great but unfortunately it is in french and my french isn't what it used to be but this is cool i will try it when i get home.

You sure it's in French on CJAD?

From what I know it's the same broadcast as the radio. A lot of traffic on the 20, so I turned on the radio to catch CJAD. It sounded English to me.

At first I thought the Boston guy one too... he was throwing alot of punches at the start... While i was watching the replay I realized that he only landed about 15% of his punches... I would give the fight to stewart...

Montreal owned them in the first... 2 more periods like that for the win

Except we want goals ;) But ya great play so far. I am not sure if I am the only one but does anyone think the defensive system looks different/better?

You sure it's in French on CJAD?

From what I know it's the same broadcast as the radio. A lot of traffic on the 20, so I turned on the radio to catch CJAD. It sounded English to me.

I think he has an online stream to the game.

Archived