The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

East Game Predictions 09/10

Thx,,,i think. :blink::lol:

I'm pulling for the Hawks too. My motivation is seeing them win the Cup and officially make the Leafs the longest playing team without Stanley. :D

Now THAT'S a good reason to root for Chi. :lol:

GO HABS GO !!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was quite the game. Leighton ( the rebound machine) back on the bench, might make this series a lot closer then i thought. I'm tempted to go with Philly for game 2 but i'll sleep on it. Would be tough to not go with the Hawks on home ice.

Now THAT'S a good reason to root for Chi. :lol:

GO HABS GO !!!

You bet it is. ;):D

Lets go on a limb and say Tie - Hawks game 2.

:lol: I was just comming on to post,,,thinking the same way. The Flyers should get better goaltending now with Boucher,,, which IMO just tightened things up. My gut says Flyers for next game, but my head still says Hawks. :wacko: I'm gonna let my head win on this occasion,, therefore...

MONDAY

Hawks WIN

:lol: I was just comming on to post,,,thinking the same way. The Flyers should get better goaltending now with Boucher,,, which IMO just tightened things up. My gut says Flyers for next game, but my head still says Hawks. :wacko: I'm gonna let my head win on this occasion,, therefore...

MONDAY

Hawks WIN

Haha yeah. I didn't get to see the game last night unfortunately so my opinion is mainly based off of the score, but from what I hear it was a bad game both ways.

Haha yeah. I didn't get to see the game last night unfortunately so my opinion is mainly based off of the score, but from what I hear it was a bad game both ways.

Goaltending was pretty weak both sides ( although lots of nice goals). I thought the Hawks were the stronger overall team, but the Flyers were very opportunistic. That,, plus the Refs were no shows,,,,letting everything go, as usual.

Hello.

It's me.

I am officially older today than I was yesterday. I've been going that way ever since all those years ago when I was born 19 days after the Habs won their 15th Stanley Cup. I have had a fun day, though, and the lovely Mrs Hice took me to the Guinness Championship Final yestarday at Headquarters (or the Cabbage patch - or Twickenham) as a surprise. A fantastic game of rugby was played. The Tigers beat the Saracens in a very close fought contest. Hice Jr. (nearly 3) behaved himself impeccably (and this was commented on by lots of guys there who said they wouldn't have dared take their sons to the game - still, he loves his sports (Hockey and Rugby in particular)). But I know you're not really interested in all that.

What you all want is this:

PostSeasonPredictionsFinal.jpg

:D

Hello.

It's me.

I am officially older today than I was yesterday. I've been going that way ever since all those years ago when I was born 19 days after the Habs won their 15th Stanley Cup. I have had a fun day, though, and the lovely Mrs Hice took me to the Guinness Championship Final yestarday at Headquarters (or the Cabbage patch - or Twickenham) as a surprise. A fantastic game of rugby was played. The Tigers beat the Saracens in a very close fought contest. Hice Jr. (nearly 3) behaved himself impeccably (and this was commented on by lots of guys there who said they wouldn't have dared take their sons to the game - still, he loves his sports (Hockey and Rugby in particular)). But I know you're not really interested in all that.

What you all want is this:

PostSeasonPredictionsFinal.jpg

No I don't want to know! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CH :D

Ditto for me CH. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your young lad while he is young because then come those nasty teenage years followed by hopefully a good departure from the nest (I speak from experience).

Nice to see that you are in the final HTL.

Take it to that engineer (or would be engineer ;))

Show him how the Wrench is really used. :lol:

Thank you all for your kind wishes (and indications of disinterest ;) ).

So, I think I know the result last night and think it was in regulation and think, therefore that hatethoseleafs scored the only point.

This, if accurate, would lead to a current head-to-head position thus:

hatethoseleafs 2 vs. uncivilengineer 1

Of course, all this is conjecture until I watch the game. Once I have, this might all become officially official. Of course, as I'm stuck in an office, I don't know what happened on ice (let alone off ice). So you can read back through the thread and work things out yourselves using your own brains. Until then, I'll leave you all with your thoughts.

I been rooting on the hawks....but I do think your right for game 3.

Figured i had to pick the Flyers too,,, seeing as i picked the series to go 6 games. ;)

Whew,,,,thought the Flyers were gonna blow that big lead.I think thats it for the Flyers now. My money says the Hawks the rest of the way. So with that i'll say,,,,,,,,,

GAME 5

Hawks WIN

Archived