The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

East Game Predictions 09/10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait to do it again next season. With one partial season under my belt I'll be gunning for ya! :lol:

You had a pretty good run this year ( half year). Squeezed in and knocked off #1. You did allright. I'll keep my eye on you next year. :D

I'm not counting out Unc. just yet. I may have him by the short hairs but i'm not taking him lightly. He's mowed down too many good players.

You had a pretty good run this year ( half year). Squeezed in and knocked off #1. You did allright. I'll keep my eye on you next year. :D

I'm not counting out Unc. just yet. I may have him by the short hairs but i'm not taking him lightly. He's mowed down too many good players.

Oh yeah there still lots to play for this year. Good luck to both of you.

Hiya one and all.

Sorry for the absence. It takes a lot of time to create a masterpiece. By that, I mean this:

:D

And you are the master ( hide this from Mrs. Hice :P ).

Agh!!! Ok, game 5 - Hawks

If you pick the Hawks to win game 5,,,,then you will only be left with the possibility of earning 2 points ( to tie me) if the series goes the full 7 games. You would then be left with the scenerio of needing to win both remaining games,,, with at least one of them being a correct O.T. and team win. You would need to score that star to gain the 1st tie breaker advantage for the win,,,as i already have the 2nd tie breaker( total games ).

You might want to consider either going with the Flyers tonight,, or picking an O.T. win for either the Hawks or Flyers,,, to give yourself a better shot.

Whatever you decide,,,,Good Luck ;)

If you pick the Hawks to win game 5,,,,then you will only be left with the possibility of earning 2 points ( to tie me) if the series goes the full 7 games. You would then be left with the scenerio of needing to win both remaining games,,, with at least one of them being a correct O.T. and team win. You would need to score that star to gain the 1st tie breaker advantage for the win,,,as i already have the 2nd tie breaker( total games ).

You might want to consider either going with the Flyers tonight,, or picking an O.T. win for either the Hawks or Flyers,,, to give yourself a better shot.

Whatever you decide,,,,Good Luck ;)

Didn't see your pick, but I guess I'll go for a Flyers win now.

Well,,,it appears i got lucky with my "pick the home team" strategy, in the finals. Was a pleasure fighting it out with you Unc. ;)

It would have been so sweet to win a Stanley and a Stonely in the same season. Maybe next year?

I guess i'll now be wearing that big bullseye for HRF to aim for next year. I'll be keeping an eye on you. :P

Well,,,it appears i got lucky with my "pick the home team" strategy, in the finals. Was a pleasure fighting it out with you Unc. ;)

It would have been so sweet to win a Stanley and a Stonely in the same season. Maybe next year?

I guess i'll now be wearing that big bullseye for HRF to aim for next year. I'll be keeping an eye on you. :P

OH sure single me out of the pack! :P

OH yeah Congrats (smack).

Ladies, Gentlemen, Undecided and none of the above...

It has been resolved mathematically (how appropriate for this extension of the MN thread) that

We have a WINNER

smallw00t.jpg

PostSeasonPredictionsFinal.jpg

smallw00t.jpg

Congratulations to hatethoseleafs

(The cup will be in the post (by PM if I can find it or the pic I took of it))

Commiserations to uncivilengineer for getting this far (and to all others that fell by the wayside).

Thank you all for a fantastic season and post-season. It has been real fun and I'll see you all back here for more in October.

Now all we want is the Hawks to take the cup and make the Laffs the most embarassing team to support in the entire league (not that they aren't already, but there's just a little matter of the Laffs not quite having the longest drought).

Until anon, adieu.

Cenner

:D

Thanks guys. It has been a real hoot. Wish i had this much insight when i do proline. :P Anyways,,,,,have a great summer. I'm sure i'll still see most of you hanging around the forum until October. After all,,,,,we are addicts. :lol:

Once again,,,,special thanks to CH for all his hard work in keeping this game humming along so smoothly all year. ;)

Congrats, guess this round just kinda fell apart for me haha.

Congrats HTL!!!! To you as well,Engineer.

Thanks Guys,,,,,,,, and to CH for the picture of Stonely. :D

Was laughing about the bullseye comment. Surprised you havent photo chopped one on there yet. :P

I know - just practicing for next season's smackfest seeings how I will be here from the start of the season this time.

Hey man enjoy you're reign

while it lasts...sorry couldn't help it

Archived