The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

East Game Predictions 09/10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Cenner,,,,it appears you needed 5/8 correct to score a point this night. I didnt see anybody higher then that however a few of us predicted that many correct.

Well Cenner,,,,it appears you needed 5/8 correct to score a point this night. I didnt see anybody higher then that however a few of us predicted that many correct.

Before I got locked out of my work computer (remote access), I had done the spreadsheet and I think I had many people on 4/8, not 5/8. Didn't see any on 5/8, but I'll check again tomorrow. Very irritating and heads will fly in the morning... :angry:

:D

Before I got locked out of my work computer (remote access), I had done the spreadsheet and I think I had many people on 4/8, not 5/8. Didn't see any on 5/8, but I'll check again tomorrow. Very irritating and heads will fly in the morning... :angry:

as they should lol

CH, I believe these people got the 5/8 score - hatethoseleafs, Manatee_X, Dintrox12 :

Saturday Oct 3

Chi - Fla - Chicago

Car - Bos - Boston

Mtl - Buf - Habs

Phi - NJD - Philly

Pit - NYI - Pittsburgh

Ott - NYR - Rangers

Tor - Was -Caps

TBL - ATL - T.B.

Sat Oct 3/09

Chi - Fla - Blackhawks

Car - Bos - Bruins

Mtl - Buf - Habs

Phi - NJD - Flyers

Pit - NYI - Pens

Ott - NYR - Rangers

Tor - Was - Capitals

TBL - ATL - Tie

Chi - Fla - Panthers

Car - Bos - Bruins

Mtl - Buf - Tie

Phi - NJD - Flyers

Pit - NYI - Pens

Ott - NYR - Sens

Tor - Was - Capitals

TBL - ATL - Thrashers

CH, I believe these people got the 5/8 score - hatethoseleafs, Manatee_X, Dintrox12 :

One more i beleive Choc.

Sat/Oct/3

Chaicago@Florida-Blackhawks

Carolina@Boston-Bruins

Philly@New Jersey-Flyers

Pitsburgh@NYI-Penguins

Montreal@Buffalo-Canadiens

Ottawa@NYR-Rangers

Toronto@Washington-Capitals

Tampa Bay@Atlanta-Lightning

chocolate and HTL are correct. My first mistake of the season. Let's see if I can make more mistakes than points scored?

Maybe not. Reason for mistake: I'd typed Phialdelphia in the win column. So it didn't recognise Philadelphia as a correct answer.

Anyway. Gremlins still not resolved with the Photobucket thing (we're still using a very old version of explorer at work and it's starting not to recognise a number of sites properly).

So I'll post the table and Saturday's results this evening (or afternoon for you guys the other side of the Atlantic).

Current top 9 as follows, though:

1=

HABSrulzzz: 2

rob2h: 2

3=

brianw6: 1

Dintrox12: 1

GreekHockeyCoach: 1

Habs24: 1

hatethoseleafs: 1

Manatee X: 1

ZetPaul: 1