The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Boston Bruins 2009-2010

GreekHockeyCoach

• 3 weeks later...
wow eh,

2 firsts, 1 second, from toronto

Now another 2nd, + a 4th rounder in this years draft..

Gainey take notes.....

Koivu = Picks

Kovy = Picks

Komi - Picks

Trading those 3 alone, we would have been stacked... We stink

yeah im sureeeeee that people would be praising gainey for trading these three haha hes damned if he does and damned if he doesnt...also at what point was gainey going to trade them? when we were still in a playoff race? or in 06/07 when we missed??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
yeah yeah I know you picked the Rangers. :lol: I like it too!

Well...they almost blew it....the rags that is....up 2-0 till the end of the 3rd....bruins get 2 quick goals to tie it up....but our long lost friend Higgins is the rags hero...a minute left,he scores..3-2 final.

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRUINS.

Well...they almost blew it....the rags that is....up 2-0 till the end of the 3rd....bruins get 2 quick goals to tie it up....but our long lost friend Higgins is the rags hero...a minute left,he scores..3-2 final.

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRUINS.

The guy who couldn't put the puck into an empty net in Montreal?

booins lost patrice bergeron to injury tonight in that game vs the rags. he received a hard shot on the wrist and didN,t travel with the team to ottawa for their next game (he was sent home to be examined by the docs). his presence at the olympics may be compromised if it's a fracture.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read that Boston beat San Jose 2-1 in a shootout last night, in San Jose. Chara, the 4th shooter, scored the winner on a slapshot.

Boston were without their 3 top centres - Bergeron, Savard & Krejci. Thomas had 41 saves, plus he stopped all 4 attempts in the shootout.

I can't see how they could beat the big bad Sharks without their 3 top centres.

• 2 weeks later...

Shows how much attention I've been paying -- didn't realize all these things 'till just now:

• Habs have caught the Bruins :blink: (and the Habs record where it is?)
  • Bruins are out of a play-offf spot currently
  • Bruins are the lowest scoring team in the NHL -- I mean they've even got Carolina, Florida, Edmonton and Columbus beat on that count (just as shocked to see Detroit down there with Boston in scorng)
  • Chara is in no running for Norris anything; I just keep hearing how he stinks this year.

Note: Bruins have two games in hand on the Habs.

We'll see if / how Julien pulls this one out. It'll be interesting.

Amazing how a key injury (Savard) can put a different perspective on things. They are back to where they were two seasons ago.

Amazing how a key injury (Savard) can put a different perspective on things.

Yea...same as when our Markov was out......and A.K. being out for awhile is a bummer....that line was producing.

And talking about Savard....one of their best players,he's due back their next game...they believe. ;)

and sure am lovin bruin's recent woe's :lol: ....hope it continues. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Will the Bruins be buyers or sellers at the deadline? Right now it looks like they could be sellers.

If they had 1 less point, they would have 2 picks out of the top 5 in the junior draft. I have a feeling that's what they are going to do. They are 1-7-2 in the last 10, & show no signs of getting any better.

Wow! Amazing how injuries can dessimate a team. The Booins look like a shadow of last year's team. Not that I'm complaining about that. At least our team isn't the only one to have such bad luck throughout the course of a season.

Archived