stafford-connolly-hecht

paille-gaustad-grier

macarthur-mair-kaleta

rivet-lydman

sekera-tallinder

montador-paetsch

miller

lalime

I really like that Cammalleri is playing with Gomez. Good decision to drop Dags, promote Moen to line 3, and add Stewart to make that fourth line even more of a physical presence.

Agree or disagree with Jacques's decisions, you can't help but admire a coach who is able to take swift, decisive action on line changes that doesn't look like he tossed names into a hat.

Agree or disagree with Jacques's decisions, you can't help but admire a coach who is able to take swift, decisive action on line changes that doesn't look like he tossed names into a hat.

Now if he would do the same with the defensive pairings. Mara and Gill skate like Will Ferrell runs. Let's separate them shall we...

I really like that Cammalleri is playing with Gomez. Good decision to drop Dags, promote Moen to line 3, and add Stewart to make that fourth line even more of a physical presence.

right on weep, alot better then a certain someone's line shuffling last season. I really admire these lines by Jacques', hopefully line 2 will have some success as will line 3.

I have high hopes for a good show by Gionta once more and Pleki should play a cut & paste from Thursday, same for Price (though he can go easy on the cut part :ph34r: ). Hopefully Hammer will be in good game shape.

Lets win this!

**chanting** MIIIIILLLLLER! MIIIIILLLLLER! MIIIIILLLLLER! :D

Go! Habs! Go!

I have high hopes for a good show by Gionta once more and Pleki should play a cut & paste from Thursday, same for Price (though he can go easy on the cut part :ph34r: ). Hopefully Hammer will be in good game shape.

Lets win this!

**chanting** MIIIIILLLLLER! MIIIIILLLLLER! MIIIIILLLLLER! :D

Go! Habs! Go!

Never have I felt the fight between laughter and tears like I did when I read this. All well-placed puns are appreciated, but this one is so good I want to celebrate by tossing myself off the roof....

I have to catch it on Canadiens Express as I have a function this evening. :( Here's hoping that the cobwebs are stored for the winter (still early though) and that the nitroglycerin is locked up in the medicine cabinet, eh Archey? ;):D

In any event..........

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wow, these look like really good lines tonight, on paper at least. Only thing I'd like to see is Chipper have a shot where Metro is playing right now. Stewart-Chipchura-Laraque makes me drool, no one would mess with that line.

Will be interesting to see how Plekanec's line does tonight. I wouldn't be against Gionta dropping to the second line if it gets Plekanec going. I know Gomez and Gionta are awesome together but they could work their magic on the PP and if Gomez can build a good chemistry with Cammaleri then we'd have two good scoring lines and two good checking lines...ironically, exactly the kind of team Brian Burke is trying to build in Toronto, haha.

I like our team this year, just concerned about defense. We're VERY slow...though with Markov out Weber is gonna eventually get a chance...maybe even Subban as well. That'll be fun to see.

Wow, these look like really good lines tonight, on paper at least. Only thing I'd like to see is Chipper have a shot where Metro is playing right now. Stewart-Chipchura-Laraque makes me drool, no one would mess with that line.

Will be interesting to see how Plekanec's line does tonight. I wouldn't be against Gionta dropping to the second line if it gets Plekanec going. I know Gomez and Gionta are awesome together but they could work their magic on the PP and if Gomez can build a good chemistry with Cammaleri then we'd have two good scoring lines and two good checking lines...ironically, exactly the kind of team Brian Burke is trying to build in Toronto, haha.

I like our team this year, just concerned about defense. We're VERY slow...though with Markov out Weber is gonna eventually get a chance...maybe even Subban as well. That'll be fun to see.

Chips just got the okay to play so it might take him a few pratices before we see him in the line-up.

Totally agree with you on Gionta being put on Plekanec line :D

GO HABS GO :P

I'm personally a big fan of Metro. He shows up every night, plays hard, plays his role well, and does a lot of little things right. Last game he even showed some great scoring touch. I like Chipchura's grit, but I'd rather have Metro in the lineup.

As long as Gill and Mara are seperated. They are both veteran guys but I feel that Gill needs someone more fleet of foot to platoon with. Mara is a solid defender but I think Gorges speed is more suited to compliment Gill's skill set. By the time someone skates around him Gorges could be there to pick him up.

It's nice to see Hammer back in the lineup. We'll really need him back into 07-08 form to help pick up the slack lost from Markov. I also thought that this would have been the perfect time to call up either Weber or Carle as Hamilton is only a short drive away. I guess they'll call one up later tonight so that they can make the western swing with the team.

I was a little off with my predictions last game ( I called a 5-2 win with 3 PP goals), so in keeping with the offset that I seem to have on Predictions I predict 8-0 for Les Canadiens with 4PP goals!!!!!

Kidding

I still see a win but, it will more likely be

3-2

with 2 PP goals

3 stars

1- Cammelleri

2- Gionta

3- Miller

As long as Gill and Mara are seperated. They are both veteran guys but I feel that Gill needs someone more fleet of foot to platoon with. Mara is a solid defender but I think Gorges speed is more suited to compliment Gill's skill set. By the time someone skates around him Gorges could be there to pick him up.

It's nice to see Hammer back in the lineup. We'll really need him back into 07-08 form to help pick up the slack lost from Markov. I also thought that this would have been the perfect time to call up either Weber or Carle as Hamilton is only a short drive away. I guess they'll call one up later tonight so that they can make the western swing with the team.

I was a little off with my predictions last game ( I called a 5-2 win with 3 PP goals), so in keeping with the offset that I seem to have on Predictions I predict 8-0 for Les Canadiens with 4PP goals!!!!!

Kidding

I still see a win but, it will more likely be

3-2

with 2 PP goals

3 stars

1- Cammelleri

2- Gionta

3- Miller

predictions for game...never a good sign...we just lost...thanks <_< ...loll...no but seriously... <_< ...

I'm personally a big fan of Metro. He shows up every night, plays hard, plays his role well, and does a lot of little things right. Last game he even showed some great scoring touch. I like Chipchura's grit, but I'd rather have Metro in the lineup.

There is no way Metro will be out of the lineup with the way hes playing.I don't know if Chipchura will ever get a chance.Can he play wing or can Metro?

Archived