The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Oct. 6 2009 | Regular Season Game #3 - Montreal Canadiens @ Calgary Flames

sssfffs

Guest Carey_Price
Wow glad you came in here to kill the mood!! It's guys like you that this team doesn't need. You obviously have no respect for our players to say that Halak can close the door and we still lose 3-1. Doesn't sound to me like the door was closed. I feel that we have some issues but what team doesn't with the rash of injuries we have had. I think Weber is going to fill in nicely on the D. He is the passing D Man we lack with Markov gone. I would give him ops on the PP and let him show the world what he can do. He may be another Swiss like Steit to come into his own with this team. I think we will give a good showing and I have confidence in Halak. GO HABS GO

wow goes to you, not to him.....i don't like the fact that he said that we're going to lose either but its an opinion...do you expect us to win all 82 games or something? If you do just don't reply to my post or else i might get banned for the things i might say to you. Bottom line is, he's giving his honest opinion on tonights game, he's not saying we suck, he's saying calgary is better and i don't see anything wrong with that assumption. Calgary is playing quite well. He could easily say you're the kind of (ignorant) fan we don't need for thinking we'll win all 82 games (seems like thats what you think), but he most probs won't since everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Good luck habs, this is going to be a hard one, we'll take it 3-2.

wow goes to you, not to him.....i don't like the fact that he said that we're going to lose either but its an opinion...do you expect us to win all 82 games or something? If you do just don't reply to my post or else i might get banned for the things i might say to you. Bottom line is, he's giving his honest opinion on tonights game, he's not saying we suck, he's saying calgary is better and i don't see anything wrong with that assumption. Calgary is playing quite well. He could easily say you're the kind of (ignorant) fan we don't need for thinking we'll win all 82 games (seems like thats what you think), but he most probs won't since everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Good luck habs, this is going to be a hard one, we'll take it 3-2.

Wake up he said our goalie can shut the door and we still get destroyed. All I said is that is crap. Yeah we may lose but to say our goalie can play lights out and we still get killed is crap. So why don't you PM me and you can tell me all the lovely things you want cause I have been a fan of this team for 46 years and dont need your crap. Sorry mods but this made me a little upset.

Wake up he said our goalie can shut the door and we still get destroyed. All I said is that is crap. Yeah we may lose but to say our goalie can play lights out and we still get killed is crap. So why don't you PM me and you can tell me all the lovely things you want cause I have been a fan of this team for 46 years and dont need your crap. Sorry mods but this made me a little upset.

I wasn't trying to take away his opinion but you sure wanted to nix mine obviously.

I have a feeling if the habs lose some people might blame Halak for the loss and say if Price played we would of won.

I will be one of them since it is the only glaring variable! Except that we are playing in the west and that Cgy is a playoff team and that Buff and Laffs are not!

I have a feeling that we're going to win this one!~ Even thought I also have a feeling that we're not going to win this one!! : :o:lol::blink::D

I see Halak will get to earn some of that pay the team doles out to him. Tonite, if Halak can close the door on the Flames in the first period, the Habs will lose 3-1. If the Flames put some rubber behind Halak in the first period......make that a 5-1 score for Calgary.

I believe this game will hi-lite all the problems the Habs have to deal with.......fast.

um...way to be optimistic :rolleyes: loll...

I see Halak will get to earn some of that pay the team doles out to him. Tonite, if Halak can close the door on the Flames in the first period, the Habs will lose 3-1. If the Flames put some rubber behind Halak in the first period......make that a 5-1 score for Calgary.

I believe this game will hi-lite all the problems the Habs have to deal with.......fast.

:rolleyes: It's fans like you that make me stay away from here at times. Go Flames Go, err!

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you Habsgal that is what I was trying to say earlier before someone just raked me over the coals for saying what you just said.

You're welcome but it is the truth. There's a handful of posters in here of which whom always have that "crystal ball mentality" before each game. I'm going to pm them with my lottery numbers, lol.

You're welcome but it is the truth. There's a handful of posters in here of which whom always have that "crystal ball mentality" before each game. I'm going to pm them with my lottery numbers, lol.

Yeah and it's always a crystal ball of gloom and doom for this team. Why can't we stay positive and think we can win them all. Not ever saying we can but why come in here and say our goalie will play like a god and we will only lose 3-1. That is a joke and anyone who stands up for that in here is a joke themselves.

Really hate late® games - I am stuck watching the Toronto / Ottawa game while I wait - the best thing about the game is the goaltenders - but otherwise, just making me yearn for the habs even more!

Go_ Go_Goalie_Halak- show 'em what you go!

GOHABSGO!!

How is the MONSTER playing?

How is the MONSTER playing?

You know what - he is doing quite good - he is definitely using his size to cut down his angles, and is quite agile sliding side to side. I think if they don't overuse him, he might have a chance (but he is in T.O. ... :rolleyes: )

Only one goal against him so far, but was under review for a while for being batted very close to the crossbar height..

have to say, feel bad for the hype surrounding him - has to make it hard - such standards no matter how good you are...

Archived