The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Monty Python

Wayne-1

An official 40th anniversary Monty Python reunion event will take place in New York City on October 15, 2009, where they will receive a Special Award from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts...

they'll do a couple of scheduled TV appearances that day too:

Oct 15 NBC 7am-11am Today

Oct 15 ABC 9am Live with Regis and Kelly

(these are the stations and times for me, check your local listings for this date)

I wonder if they'll bring along Graham Chapman's 'ashes'...

• 4 weeks later...
they'll do a couple of scheduled TV appearances that day too:

I wonder if they'll bring along Graham Chapman's 'ashes'...

Probably! Just masters of understated humor. A&E did a special on them a while back (30th anniversary maybe?) and Steve Martin hosted. At the end of the two hour show he said "so, where are these pythons today? Why, I have them here in this closet" and opened it briefly to show the 6 of them crammed in a little cupboard, closed it & said "goodbye" Such classic python - leave us wanting (much) more.

And that I say, Throatwobbler Mangrove.

Well that's the kind of blinkered Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage, sitting there on your loathsome spotty behinds, squeezing blackheads......

not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist - YOU EXCREMENT! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour tv sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding secret Masonic handshakes - you wouldn't let me join would you? You blackballing b--------s!.....

Well that's the kind of blinkered Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage, sitting there on your loathsome spotty behinds, squeezing blackheads......

not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist - YOU EXCREMENT! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour tv sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding secret Masonic handshakes - you wouldn't let me join would you? You blackballing b--------s!.....

Hehe. I love this sketch. I especially like when they flash "satire" across the screen as the model starts on fire. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hehe. I love this sketch. I especially like when they flash "satire" across the screen as the model starts on fire. :)

Yeah that is hilarious!

I also love the way he starts off slowly with your typical architectural jargon leading into 'rotating knives '

"excuse me did you say knives? Yes rotating knives....."

Are you here for HOLIDAY or do you want to come upstairs...

:P:lol::P:lol:

is Monty Python popular in French? I always wondered ho won earth you could possibly translate the humour.

It's pretty popular all over Europe, you just need one hell of a translator :)

We just had a Silly Walk festival here in Prague few months ago. The Python legacy lives on!

I never wanted to be in such a shambled sketch.....I always wanted to be a LUMBERJACK!!!!! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia......

.......with my best girl by my side, we sing.....sing......

I'm a Lumberjack, and I'm OK.

I sleep all night and I work all day.........

I never wanted to be in such a shambled sketch.....I always wanted to be a LUMBERJACK!!!!! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia......

Chorus now: He's A lumberjack and He's OK, He sleeps all night and he works all day.....

You can download this ringtone for your phone from www.crackberry.com

Archived