1. 1. no

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Fish
    • Other (Plese Specify)
    • None

Guest archey

yeah sure pet.

i bought a horse to become a knight, till the rcmp took that honor with calling me out for my clothing. dint even get a tax break.

still love having the guy. call him sarge. he lives with about 10 other horses 3 of whom get their coats cleaned by me pretty much daily, and i train a couple others, and sarge looks at me like i don't do enough training, but who wants to?

thanks for asking :D

yeah sure pet.

i bought a horse to become a knight, till the rcmp took that honor with calling me out for my clothing. dint even get a tax break.

still love having the guy. call him sarge. he lives with about 10 other horses 3 of whom get their coats cleaned by me pretty much daily, and i train a couple others, and sarge looks at me like i don't do enough training, but who wants to?

thanks for asking :D

your welcome

• 4 weeks later...

Indy.jpg

Family pet,"Indy"....waiting for a phone call.

Guest archey

Indy.jpg

Family pet,"Indy"....waiting for a phone call.

cat's goin: " i got no comatose state, i got no coffee, i got no mate, i got a good home, i trust everyone here, i know somebody is going to feed me, what's the number for that bookie again?, i'm going to call him and place a bet. fifty bucks should do it." but you go ahead and say he's waiting. :lol:

I have my cats, no more dog... But have 6 rats as well... 3 males/3 females.

For those of you have have never had rats or have had hamsters or gerbils, they make great pets and are completely different than any other rodent. All my rats know their names, they come when we call them and actually beg us to pet them(they need attention), like a lil puppy.

For those of you have have never had rats or have had hamsters or gerbils, they make great pets and are completely different than any other rodent. All my rats know their names, they come when we call them and actually beg us to pet them(they need attention), like a lil puppy.

Curious,I take it your cats get along with your rats???

I think I have rat-phobia

I rather dislike them greatly, and when we get mice in the basement I avoid going down there :lol:

Indy cannot wait till hockey starts up...GO HABS!

P16-08-11_09311.jpg

shirt buttoned wrong. i fixed it later.

doesn't seem to bother Sarge ;):P

Guest archey

p6220168.jpg

also albert who is 35 and someone my horse tries to teach and missy is the one i'm with who is from jew jersey and looking for a home.

albert is 35 and from texas originally.

that big butt is sarge of course.

:D

oh by the way there blues man......beautiful animal you have .

sniff sniff :P

lol