46 members have voted

1. 1. no

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Fish
    • Other (Plese Specify)
    • None

Guest archey

Didn't we all grow up wanting a pony??Archey living the dream. Nice animals. ;)

P.S...... you forgot your dog again. :rolleyes:

dog-funny-picture-3.jpg

p6220176.jpg

now did you see that dog? let's go get one.

Sarge,"let's do 'er."

:D

• 7 months later...

Kudos for taking rescue dogs,,,, :) . My ex and I used to rescue Boxers.

Cool! My little girl was part of a litter the owner didn't want when he hasn't able to sell her and two others, he shot one dead before her and her brother were saved. This man wasn't gotten charged or anything, Quebecs laws on animal cruelty are really loose.

Cool! My little girl was part of a litter the owner didn't want when he hasn't able to sell her and two others, he shot one dead before her and her brother were saved. This man wasn't gotten charged or anything, Quebecs laws on animal cruelty are really loose.

That's sad about the killing,,,but at least the other 2 were saved :) . Cruelty laws a too loose everywhere :angry:

Sheep and chickens, but they aren't exactly pets. I certainly love them, though.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a cat that was 4.5 years old but had to be put to sleep this past week because of some complications with blocking in his intestines. I went on to Kijiji today while @ work just to browse and found someone within 3-4 blocks of my house selling a kitten, and ended up getting this little fella:

IMG_0113.jpg

I had a cat that was 4.5 years old but had to be put to sleep this past week because of some complications with blocking in his intestines. I went on to Kijiji today while @ work just to browse and found someone within 3-4 blocks of my house selling a kitten, and ended up getting this little fella:

IMG_0113.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat Shawn1990, I've been there. Congrats on your new one. :)

My sister and her boyfriend recently got a new puppy:

537887_10150761612004534_585094533_11330248_1519255191_n.jpg

Not my pet, of course, but I still love her tons. I'd love her even more if she would stop chewing holes into my pants.

I also have a spider in my room that I've named Tony the Spider. I would take a picture of him if he didn't terrify me so much.

• 2 months later...
Guest archey

Not my pet, of course, but I still love her tons. I'd love her even more if she would stop chewing holes into my pants.

I also have a spider in my room that I've named Tony the Spider. I would take a picture of him if he didn't terrify me so much.

super cute dog. i'd have to name it atlantis almost. except for the chewing part.... :P

i hate spiders.. but not as much as snakes.

Why, does he attack when his picture is taken?:lol:

Say hi to Tony for me. :lol:

That is one cute puppy.