The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Lockerz.com - Do You Know It??

kidhander

DISCLAIMER: Sorry if this has been posted already, I did run a search, but it gave me no results!

Lockerz is a new site in beta where you can get stuff by simply logging on everyday, you have a one of game at the start were you get around 30 PZT, which is comparable to 30 dollars, and for thing like saying your favourite saha baren cohen movie you get points,

Post your e-mail adress and I'll send you an invite (necessary to join)

EDIT: A link is always useful: www.lockerz.com

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.lockerz.com/faq

1. What is Lockerz? Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site--whether it's buying a cool new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz? We’ve partnered with thousands of the best brands and stores to bring you the latest and greatest in every category – electronics, designer gear, stylish accessories, sports equipment and more. Members will soon be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

Looks legit, for now. But you need an invitation to join. PM if you want one, with your e-mail.

Has anyone else heard of the site?

so yeah, on their facebook page, they confirmed that there will be two restock dates before the end of November: one for Z-Listers only and one for general membership.

and I should be getting my Z-list t-shirt shortly, haha.

• 3 months later...

update on Lockerz: I redeemed an iPod touch 64gb during the January restock on the 31st.

Feb15: It's finally here. I got it right now in my hands. I had to pay a 54$ customs tax (or whatever that is) but lockerz is cool.

• 1 month later...
For some reason, I signed up on the site and seem to have got in without an invite or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Can you invite me anyway?

nick_dagata@hotmail.com

nope, just tried....said you're already a member. Thanx anyways, bud ;) . Geez, I'm already up to 256 ptz. :lol:

Anyone know when we can purchase the stuff?? Which day of the month or whatever?

The last few days it said the Nintendo Wii is 250 ptz (which I've been targeting to get), and I just logged on and checked the prizes out again (as there are more), and they jacked it up to 1000 ptz.... :blink::angry:whats with that!? Is this a common occurance?

P.S. - Need 12 more "invites" for Z-List status...please help! :D

• 3 months later...

GENERAL REDEMPTION: Earn up to 100 PTZ before July 30th 11:59 pm EDT to secure your place in the General Redemption. Since you can now watch your favorite videos up to 5 times in PLAY, it's easier than ever to get in!

• 4 weeks later...

GENERAL REDEMPTION UPDATE

The General Redemption will be this week! This redemption will only be in one wave. No member will be allowed to redeem PTZ for more than one product or item. Only members who have earned at least 100 PTZ on Lockerz between July 1st and July 30th will be eligible to enter PTZ Place. =D

Archived