The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Player You Dislike The Most

kinot-1

Which player is it that REALLY makes you ummmm upset. I mean you really dislike the guy for whatever reasons. For me, my pick is Malkin. He just seems so arrogant. He is good, but for some reason I don't like the guy. There are other players that are as good as him (OV comes to mind), but I kinda like them.

Who is it that rattles your cage, ticks you off, or pushes your hot button?

current

lucic the most only fights when he thinks he can win. Is a tough guy against the smalls ran from Laraque last year.

He will probably put one of our little forwards on dl this year.

chara

recent past

HASEK uggh

essa tikkanen

all time

wayne cashman

chelios guess he could be in every category

ulf salmuelson (his kid actually dropped kicked my kid after my son shut him down on a breakaway in a youth tournament. He got kicked out for the whole tournament ,like father like son.

I know I have forgotten many thru the years.. I luv to hate the other team makes the game much more passionate to me.. Guess that is why I don't care about the Leafs they have never been good when we were good and in the same conference since I started watching hockey

I love these easy questions.....

any CANES PLAYERS

and Lucic and Chara from the bruins

all time dislikes

Ken Linesman

Mike Milbury

Domink Hasek

Terry O'Reilly

and as a whaler fan.....CLAUDE LEMIEUX

I am sorry but you must leave these boards RIGHT NOW for posting a god's name (CLAUDE LEMIEUX) in a hate list :angry::P;)

gosh. there are so many.

avery and emery are tops on my list.

any bruin, any leaf, almost any flyer, most of the 'canes, pronger.

former habs: ribiero, grabs, komisarek (tops the list), tucker

all time: hasek (olympics), i used to loathe ray bourque because he'd kill us in the playoffs, even with roy but i respect him now, same with cam neely and joe thorton (although he never did anything in the playoffs :P ). i really hated the bruins in the 90s. :lol:

i know i'm forgetting some...it's amazing i even watch other games.

It's funny, there aren't many players I dislike, despite the amount of dirty, classless lowlifes in the league, but I really can't stand Sidney Crosby. Don't know why... It's not even a hate superstar thing. I like most the almost all superstars of past and present, so...

I really dislike Mike Ribeiro, although I always have a good laugh when I see that video of him squirming on the ice, faking an injury.

. I really dislike Darcy Tucker. That guy is scum. I never liked Scott Stevens.

Surprisingly enough, I actually like Jarko Ruutu, but these are pretty much the only players I dislike.

Current:

The all-time mercenary - Marian Hossa - who was a budget buster this year in free agency with his colossal contract, designed specifically to circumvent the salary cap.

The biggest hockey-playing crybaby on the planet - Dany Heatley

All-time:

The ultimate in dirty - Ted Lindsay

Ken Linseman

Dave Schultz

Lou Fontinato when he was with the Rangers (when he became a Hab, he became one of the good guys)

Any of these Maple Leafs from the 1940s and early 50s- Bill Ezinicki, Vic Lynn, Howie Meeker

Dave "Tiger" Williams

Ron Hextall - who can forget his fight with Chris Chelios, one of us at the time, when the Habs beat the Flyers that one year, in retaliation for what Chelios did to Brian Propp, another Flyers agitator!

Tony Leswick

Ron Hextall - who can forget his fight with Chris Chelios, one of us at the time, when the Habs beat the Flyers that one year, in retaliation for what Chelios did to Brian Propp, another Flyers agitator!

This dude was off his rocker :lol: .....never had anger management treatment in his days,huh? ;):lol:

That goalie stick was a leathal weapon in his hands.

Archived