The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Reg.season Game 15 - Nov.3 Vs.thrashers

ashikhabib

So, are we finally saying that Halak is a better choice for a starting goalie than Pr- *angry voice*

I'm just tryng to say that given what we've seen so far, Halak is the superior *more angry voices*

Come on, let me give my opinion! Price is pure gar- *gunshot*

Okay... let's start this again... Price *gunshot*

That is to say, Halak *multiple gunshots*

But but but, the goalie controversy is so obv- *sound of helicopters approaching*

Eh... enough of that. I don't care who's in net, just win!

So, are we finally saying that Halak is a better choice for a starting goalie than Pr- *angry voice*

I'm just tryng to say that given what we've seen so far, Halak is the superior *more angry voices*

But but but, the goalie controversy is so obv- *sound of helicopters approaching*

:lol::lol::lol:

Add to that: *sound of cream pie in the face*

LMAO :lol:

It will be Jaroslav because we're employing a stupid win and your in system.

Yeah stupid system, go with the guy who is winning instead of the won who hasn't won a game in his last 5 starts. Yeah what a stupid decision. Wake up when will you realize we have two decent goalies and you play the one who's winning. Gesh I'm glad your not coaching.

Yeah stupid system, go with the guy who is winning instead of the won who hasn't won a game in his last 5 starts. Yeah what a stupid decision. Wake up when will you realize we have two decent goalies and you play the one who's winning. Gesh I'm glad your not coaching.

Win or not, Carey's level of play was higher in the Blackhawks game than Jaro's was in the Maple Leafs game.

:lol::lol::lol:

Add to that: *sound of cream pie in the face*

Easy my friend, this is a family board.

Well A, I didn't even say Price should start so you're assuming things (although I think he should) and B win and your in doesn't make sense. Wins are the worst way to measure a goaltenders play. It should be play well and your in, regardless of team results.

If Halak starts tomorrow and we lose 2-1 then we go to Price? And if Price plays poorly and the team wins 6-5, keep playing him? Brilliant man, brilliant.

Win and your in makes no sense, goalies should be measured on their play only. Halak was playing well during his streak and I hope that's why he continued playing, not because we won some games in the SO or OT. I thought Carey played better vs Chicago then Halak did vs Pitt or vs Toronto and the fact we beat the worst team in the league in a bloody shootout 5-4 doesn't change that.

Archived