The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Reg. Season Game 17 - Lightning@canadiens

ashikhabib

What Do You Think The Outcome Of This Game Will Be?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. no

• Easy Habs Win
    • Difficult Habs Win
    • Easy Bolts Win
    • Difficult Bolts Win

November 7th at the Bell Center

TampaBayLightninglogo.jpg@Montreal-Canadiens.jpg

Stats

Montreal is 8-8-0, have 16 points and are in 7th place in the Eastern Conference

Tampa Bay is 5-4-5, have 15 points and are in 9th place in the Eastern Conference

Leading Scorers

Montreal

mcam13.jpg

Mike Cammalleri

7 Goals - 7 Assists - 14 Points

and

plekanec.jpg

Tomas Plekanec

4 Goals - 10 Assists - 14 Points

Tampa Bay

nhl_g_sstamkosinl_300.jpg

Steven Stamkos

12 Goals - 5 Assists - 17 Points

Projected Goalies

Montreal

montrealcanadiens3.jpg

Carey Price

3.32 GAA, 896%

Tampa Bay

95678b61-3e31-425f-9dd5-5b821017254e.jpg

Antero Nittymaki

2.09 GAA, 934%

Projected Habs Lineup

Cammalleri-Gomez-Gionta

Lapierre-Plekanec-Latendresse

Moen-Metropolit-Pacioretty

Kostitsyn-Pyatt-White

Hamrlik-Spacek

Mara-Georges

Bergeron-Carle

Have A Nice Game Everyone

Also, it appears that Gionta wasn't on the ice at training today, due to a leg injury.

In his absence, JM put together the following lines:

Kostitsyn-Gomez-Cammalleri

Latendresse-Plekanec-Lapierre

Pacioretty-Metropolit-Moen

Pyatt-Chipchura-White

Wow I didn't see Gionta get hurt last game. I hope AK can get his game together and our D can stop Stamkos.

Also, it appears that Gionta wasn't on the ice at training today, due to a leg injury.

Pyatt-Chipchura-White

If nothing else that last line certainly isn't going to give up on any plays. Truck loads of effort and determination there. Hopefully it works. I posted earlier I'd like to see this line after White and Pyatt played well in the game against the *****.

Wow I didn't see Gionta get hurt last game. I hope AK can get his game together and our D can stop Stamkos.

I don't think it's a new injury, he did spend many of the last practices in therapy sessions,

that's why it's not certain he's out of the next game. I'm just saying what I read... :P

crosscheck from komisarek saturday, another vicious hit from i dont remember who tuesday against atlanta but mainly cammalleri's bomb tuesday. he played hurt last night, it showed but the still had a couple of good chances. i hope he plays tomorrow. heck, he WILL play tomorrow **opens telepathy channel**

Pyatt-Chipchura-White

I really like those lasts two lines. IMO it's two third lines, tons of energy and effort from those 6 players. I also pick a difficult win for the Habs, nothing has been easy for the Habs so far this year.

Tonight is a must win for Carey Price. He NEEDS to be able to string a few W together for the team, and for himself. It will also silence a bit all the obvious Haters. If the team play an OK game, i think we will win this game, we will need to give 100% of effort though. St-louis and Lecavalier are known to have huge games against us, all the time, and now with Tanguay in their lineup, it could be a triple threat. Lets not forget Stamkos that leads the team in goals with 12 (number 4 in the league i think).

GO HABS GO !!!!!

Archived