The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #18 - Calgary @ Montreal

Flying_Lion

:unsure:

calgary's just too big n strong.hate to say it but i think we ain't winning this 1 either.if we don't string sum wins soon,the schedule only gets tougher. we got the caps twice,pens,wings and even the upstart coyotes are playing good as of late.we can reely nosedive this month.i hope i eat my words,but its been hard as of late to be more positive.

if we tke it to a SO we will win it.seems to be the only way as of late <_<

i'm an eternal optimist and even i'm not psyched for this game.

i can only ask that the boys play better than they did against the bolts, and by that i mean a strong puck possession game and a little bit of organized positioning in our own zone. that's not asking too much...

gohabsgo!

Like you I am an optimist and am somewhat disheartened, I just want the team to win, but really all this negative

feedback must play on their minds, do they see this I don't know, but I wish you would all remember any team is a sum of all its parts, so you cannot blame just one person, so anyway what ever happens I love you HABS but please just try and score tonight

GO HABS GO WE LOVE YOU :D :D

i'm an eternal optimist and even i'm not psyched for this game.

i can only ask that the boys play better than they did against the bolts, and by that i mean a strong puck possession game and a little bit of organized positioning in our own zone. that's not asking too much...

gohabsgo!

May I jump on the optimistic but not optimistic bandwagon? :blink: C'mon boys let's pot a couple early and see what happens. Maybe we'll have a whole new outlook. :D

May I jump on the optimistic but not optimistic bandwagon? :blink: C'mon boys let's pot a couple early and see what happens. Maybe we'll have a whole new outlook. :D

:lol: even an eternal optimist can have lapses now and again. the flames are a good team. hopefully, this will be one of those stretches when we've played down to bad teams and up to good ones... ;)

i'd like to see us get some goals tonight.

any word on who's expected to be in nets?

:lol: even an eternal optimist can have lapses now and again. the flames are a good team. hopefully, this will be one of those stretches when we've played down to bad teams and up to good ones... ;)

i'd like to see us get some goals tonight.

any word on who's expected to be in nets?

Boy, you just had to ask, didn't you? :lol:;)

Archived