The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #18 - Calgary @ Montreal

Flying_Lion

According to Mike Boone, Mike Cammalleri will play on a line with Max Lapierre...

Oh that is HOT :lol: My wife and I just got their jerseys. We will wear them and cuddle (LMAO) while we cheer on our boys!

My gut still seems the Flames winning this one :(

I don't know anything about this Leach dude....we will see how this one goes down.

GO HALAK!

i'm an eternal optimist and even i'm not psyched for this game.

i can only ask that the boys play better than they did against the bolts, and by that i mean a strong puck possession game and a little bit of organized positioning in our own zone. that's not asking too much...

gohabsgo!

tsk tsk tsk, what would it take, a pre-game memo in gionta's thread? :P

:lol:even an eternal optimist can have lapses now and again. the flames are a good team. hopefully, this will be one of those stretches when we've played down to bad teams and up to good ones... ;)

nope, not under my watch, get your optimist butt into gear and hope for the best until the final whistle :P

what is going on?! :blink:<_<

i'm assuming you mean max will STILL be on the 2nd line?!

wording made it look weird, cammalleri was not demoted, pleki was given help! 1st two lines are AK-gomez-gio and cammalleri-pleki-max

now where are those pink glasses... ah! there... and they're so great that they even give markov hallucinations :lol:

pink.jpg

nope, not under my watch, get your optimist butt into gear and hope for the best until the final whistle :P

wording made it look weird, cammalleri was not demoted, pleki was given help! 1st two lines are AK-gomez-gio and cammalleri-pleki-max

now where are those pink glasses... ah! there... and they're so great that they even give markov hallucinations :lol:

pink.jpg

Looks like they were dipped in cranberry juice. So that's what you use it for?

pink.jpg

:lol::lol:

okay okay, i'll psych myself up when i see a pregame memo in the gionta thread (poor markov :lol: ) and i won't even need rose coloured glasses if i find out the bergeron/leach pairing is a joke. :P

i didn't think cammalleri was demoted but i really don't like laps on that line. i'd even go with pacioretty over mad max right now. let him concentrate on his strengths. (where's d'ags? still reeling from that hit? wow.)

let's go habs!!

Is it just me or does MAB always get put with weakest, less experienced or newest d man

MAB is prety weak himself. Guess that is what happens when you are the 3rd D pairing.

after his solid play late last year, i think expectations for him were higher thus year. lets face it, he has underwhelmed.

For sure he hasn't been the beast he was last season, but maybe it will start tonight with Cammy by his side. ;)

Halak will be in. So that means complete REVENGE! C'mon Halak block those shots!

I hope the Habs are blood thirsty tonight! I wanna see character! Speed! Good defence! Good goaltending! And more than 5 goals!!! GO HABS GO!!

:angry::angry::angry:

What a good feeling that gives me a bit of positivity from the fans, I hope someone tells the boys about it maybe it will help them, come on all you guys keep cheering

GO HABS GO WE LOVE YOU :D :D

Ok .....Let's leave the goaltender in net.....Price/Halak out of this....for the time being.

Want to start seeing an improve offensive game for a change here......START SCORING SOME DAMM GOALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :angry:

We have some players that indeed .......must crank it up....and they know who they are.

And better overall defensive support wouldn't hurt also. ;)

Give our netminder some team support out there....for a change.....sighhhhhhhhhh

Let's go out there,play 3 periods,consistant offensivly/defensivly hard in-your-face hockey.

Lets go habs.....time to shift it into high gears.....enough is enough....just bring it. :D

GoHabsGO!

Could not have said it better myself!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

okay okay, i'll psych myself up when i see a pregame memo in the gionta thread (poor markov :lol: ) and i won't even need rose coloured glasses if i find out the bergeron/leach pairing is a joke. :P

i didn't think cammalleri was demoted but i really don't like laps on that line. i'd even go with pacioretty over mad max right now. let him concentrate on his strengths. (where's d'ags? still reeling from that hit? wow.)

let's go habs!!

done, you have no choice now :P:lol:

Not sure anyone has mentioned this yet... But the Habs will be sporting the 1910-11 jersey. I simply love this one, but weren't the jersey's suppose to be worn against original 6 teams?

This is a tough one for the boys... Hopefully Leach gives us some physical play tonight. A few good hits in our end and it would be nice to keep the crease clear for Halak.

Looks like Kipper is playing for Calgary (no surprise there). He use to be a top notch goalie, but his stats have slipped in the last few years. There's no reason we can't score on him... Keep the puck moving, make Kipper move from post to post and I guarantee we'll see some goals. Also, have to get a lot of shots on him and a guy in the slot. He'll stop a puck he can see, but he's also known for rebounds... Gotta jump on those rebounds boys!

We have 2 quick lines, specially with Laps now on the 2nd with Pleky and Cammer. We need a gritty game from Laps, it's time for vintage Laps to emerge. Pleky, don't give up, hard work does pay off... You also have two fast skaters who can get open.

It's definitely going to be a tough one, but I'm not writing the Habs off just yet. Glimpses I've seen the season, I believe this team can beat anyone when they're on their game... When the forwards are skating, passing and backchecking in our own end and our "d" is making the job easier for our goalies, we can win.

Here's to a real team effort tonight!

Yeah, the line is Tomas centering Cammalleri and Lapierre.

I don't mind Laps on the wing with Pleky... I feel he was getting to laid back on the 3rd line. He hasn't been the Laps of last season. Maybe putting him with Cam ans Pleky will get his legs going again. We do lose a good FO man on the 3rd line, but he has to get his head back into the game and moving his legs. Being paired with Pleky and Cam he'll have no choice to keep moving, let's hope he plays the slot. Don't be afraid to get your nose dirty Laps.

how does laps not get an ak46-like demotion after the last game?

I know, since the beginning of the season I've been waiting for him to break out. Instead, he's only gotten worse.

Thanks for the jinx.

That's complete hokas pokas. ;)

Yep, shutout for Kipper.

:lol::angry:

Halak stands on his head, AK scores 3 goals, defence surrenders only 1 and Leach fights Iginla and fills him in.

GoHabsGo!

Is there anything else you want? :P

Goals....goals.....goals.....goals.......goals = WIN ................Did I mentioned goals?

LETS GO HABSSSSSSSSSSSS

:P yay

but my gut thinks Flames will win, so BOOOO

Go Habs Go!!! GO CAMMALLERI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahha.

I'm joining you with this. GO CAMMALLERI!!! :lol:

Oh that is HOT :lol: My wife and I just got their jerseys. We will wear them and cuddle (LMAO) while we cheer on our boys!

My gut still seems the Flames winning this one :(

I don't know anything about this Leach dude....we will see how this one goes down.

GO HALAK!

omg that's cute hahahaha. :D

I dunno if you guys have heard, but Cammalleri has bought tickets for 21 games at the bell center this season for the militaries. 2 of the guys who represent the military group brought a huge Habs flag that they asked the players to sign. Know where they bought it? In Kandahar. They're gonna bring it back to Kandahar and use it as a symbol for all the canadians in Afghanistan. That's so cool!

Archived