The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #18 - Calgary @ Montreal

Flying_Lion

Just watched John Lu's interview with camm regarding this....

Since Camm has come to the the Habs.....everytime I hear this fellow talk.....am so impressed just how generous ,fun likeing guy he is........seems to be a very nice classy fellow.....betcha he's a fav. teamplayer in the dressing room with the fellows.

Nah man, everyone hates him because he's making them look bad compared to him on and off the ice :P

Fixed it, and then Gionta with the Shootout winner.

i'm all for that... winning goal wearing the italian flag colors :lol:

Nah man, everyone hates him because he's making them look bad compared to him on and off the ice :P

except metropolit of course who is better looking (says he) :lol:

I don't mind Laps on the wing with Pleky... I feel he was getting to laid back on the 3rd line. He hasn't been the Laps of last season. Maybe putting him with Cam ans Pleky will get his legs going again. We do lose a good FO man on the 3rd line, but he has to get his head back into the game and moving his legs. Being paired with Pleky and Cam he'll have no choice to keep moving, let's hope he plays the slot. Don't be afraid to get your nose dirty Laps.

Laps is not afraid of death in the crease and this will be great for putting in the garbage. Pleks the play maker and Cammi the sniper. Sounds like a good match up.

Apparently he is not afraid of anything. Except when it comes to backing up that big mouth of his. I dont mind "chirpers" and "talkers" in the game, but from my experience playing and watching the best chirpers will back up thier words when push comes to shove.

I lost ALOT of respect for Lapp in the Boston game. He was bold faces called out and he didn't even try to back up his words. If he wants to be an effective aggravater in the league he is going to have to fight, other wise guys will just plain ignore him, your starting to see it even now.

Archived