The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #18 - Calgary @ Montreal

Flying_Lion

i'm mad about the Carle scratch. he was our best dman IMO the last several games. scratch him so Leatch can play? Leatch has been an AHL regular for most of his career. i hate to think of Carle riding the pine when he could be out on the ice developing. oh well, i'm not anywhere near ready to question JM at this point in the season.

i'm mad about the Carle scratch. he was our best dman IMO the last several games. scratch him so Leatch can play? Leatch has been an AHL regular for most of his career. i hate to think of Carle riding the pine when he could be out on the ice developing. oh well, i'm not anywhere near ready to question JM at this point in the season.

I don't agree with it either. If they wanted to give Leatch a try than Bergeron should have been scratched

sitting out a game from time to time helps the developement of a young player more than it hurts it if the communication between the coach and player are right imho. just look at what sitting out a couple of times did to stamkos in tampa after tochet took over behind the bench.

Archived