Canadiens de Montreal

Game#24: Columbus @ Montréal, Nov. 24th 2009, 7.30 Pm Et

Tessin

After two good games the Habs will try to confirm at the Bell Center

bell.jpg

At 7.30 PM ET on November 24 2009 versus the Columbus Blue Jackets,

Some stats (before Monday's games):

Columbus_Blue_Jackets.jpg

12-6-3 (6-4-1 on the road), 6th in the West, 2nd in the Central Division. Last 10: 6-3-1. Last game: overtime loss 4-3 vs Nashville. They have the 2nd power play of the League with 25,3%, and the 19th box play with 78,8%.

Montreal_Canadiens.jpg

11-11-1 (6-5-1 at home), 11th in the East, 6th in the Northwest Division, Last 10: 5-4-1. Last game: 3-2 overtime loss vs. Detroit. 24th power play of the league with 16,7%, and 15th box play with 80,4%.

Key-players:

article_17622_1.jpg

Rick Nash, 11 goals, 14 assists, 25 points. +/-: -7.

article_18163_2.jpg

Tomas Plekanec, 5 goals, 17 assists, 22 points. +/-: 7.

Projected goaltenders:

090318_SteveMason.h2.jpgx250.jpg

Steve Mason, 8-5-3, SV % 0.889, GAA 3.44. Or: Mathieu Garon 4-1-0, SV% 0.923, GAA 2,46.

mtl-bos-carey-price.jpg

Carey Price, 6-8-1, SV% 0.911, GAA 2.84.

Possible Habs lineup (as Monday's morning practice):

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Kostitsyn
Moen-Metropolit-Pacioretty
White-Lapierre-Pyatt
Latendresse-Chipchura-Laraque

Defenders: Hamrlik, Spacek. Gorges, O'Byrne, Mara, Bergeron, Leach. Spacek was not in Brossard on Monday.

I'll be at the Canadiens Alumni vs Local Legends game in Fredericton so I'll be missing this, but seeing greats like Lafleur play..

I'll miss wednesdays game...as I'll be at the one in St.John....Met Lafleur twice....looking forward to meeting Brisebois.....Did you here if Stephan Richer is coming?

Have a feeling we might see the Camm-Pleck-A Kost line for number one and perhaps for a second line S Kost-Pouliot-Patches. Of course im most likely wrong as I have not done enough research on the new kid to know if he can play Center. If he does those could possibley be 2 good lines, well the first is good as evidence of 3rd period play on Sat and the second is a def experiement that could work out well. Pouliot and Ptach both have good size and speed, that should help to free up time and space for little S Kost.

Hmm upon more research Pouliot has never played Center so my second line does not really work, I guess perhap Metro centering S Kost, and Pouliot/Patches. Question is who get second line duty and who gets third line duty. I'd say let them split time on the line and see who fits better.

Have a feeling we might see the Camm-Pleck-A Kost line for number one and perhaps for a second line S Kost-Pouliot-Patches. Of course im most likely wrong as I have not done enough research on the new kid to know if he can play Center. If he does those could possibley be 2 good lines, well the first is good as evidence of 3rd period play on Sat and the second is a def experiement that could work out well. Pouliot and Ptach both have good size and speed, that should help to free up time and space for little S Kost.

Hmm upon more research Pouliot has never played Center so my second line does not really work, I guess perhap Metro centering S Kost, and Pouliot/Patches. Question is who get second line duty and who gets third line duty. I'd say let them split time on the line and see who fits better.

lol he's also on the ir right now...

Archived