The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #28: Montreal @ Buffalo, Thu Dec 3 2009, 7 Pm Et

Tessin

Thursday, December 3 2009 at 7 PM ET @ HSBC Arena

3093166422_329a106261.jpg

canadiensauthroad2.jpg @ nfl-buffalo-sabres-jersey-01.jpg

Habs: 12-13-2, 26 points. Away: 5-7-0. 12th in the East. Last 10: 4-4-2.

Sabres:
15-7-2, 32 points. At home: 8-3-2. 3rd in the East. Last 10: 6-3-1.

Best Goal Scorers:

mcam13.jpgarticle_13770_2.jpg

Mike Cammalleri: 12 G, 10 A, 22 P Thomas Vanek: 8 G, 7 A, 15 P

Projected goaltenders:

New%20Jersey%20Devils%20v%20Montreal%20Canadiens%20zzFZXgzkxScl.jpgBuffalo%20Sabres%20v%20New%20York%20Rangers%20ATBztt64MKIl.jpg

Jaroslav Halak, 5-3-0, SV% 0.904, GAA 2.62 Ryan Miller, 15-4-2, SV% 0.937, GAA 1.84.

Habs lineup during Wednesdays practice:

Cammalleri-Plekanec-A. Kostitsyn
Pyatt-Gomez-White
Pacioretty-Metropolit-Moen
D'Agostini-Lapierre-S. Kostitsyn

Defensemen:

Bergeron, Gill, Gorges, Hamrlik, Mara, O'Byrne, Spacek.

Have a nice game.

It's time for a reality check.......it's the time of season where the elite teams start to take hold and dominate, a time for the playoff bound teams to "step it up" and for the wanna-be's to have big bites taken out of them as they start to drop in the standings.

Team Gainey will be hardpressed to play .500% from hereon in.

Tonight.....a loss...it doesn't matter who we have in nets.

....whoa. Come on now guys, in the last handfull of games we've played one REALLY bad game. Even our loses to Detriot and Washington we played great, except for a 1st period meltdown. We stank against the Leafs. It's done. every team has a stinker like that now nad then. We are on an upswing still I think. Hopefully that loss will be enough to light a fire under some people. Glad to see the Pacs in still on the thrid line. That is where I want him to stay, let him develop there, with less pressure. Never thought I'd say this, but why isn't SK on teh second line ( yeah, that actually hurt to say). Gomez needs to break out of his funk, and while White and Pyatt certainly force linemates to play harder, that hasn't been Gomez' problem thus far. Plus I really like the owrk that Laps has been doing between the 2 kids. That line is Energy plus. Ideally I'd love to see Sergei end up on a thrid line with Metro and Pacs for a bit. But rigth now why not stick him with Gomez and maybe throw Dags on there as well? Dags is a shooter, so maybe woudl work with a playmaker like Gomer? On teh flip side, liek teh kids getting a reward for there hard play.

Halak in goal? about time. But when was the last time he played? there has got to be a concern for rust :unsure: If the boys can pull off a win here, it could be big.Need to shake that defeat the other night ASAP

Gomez centering Pyatt and White...this will be either a winning formula, or an experiment that blows up in JM's face. Geeze, I sure hope it's the former! :P

Woah, really? Sooooo

Cammy - Pleky - Max Pac

Andrei - Metro - Sergei

D'Agostini - Lapierre - Moen

White - Gomez - Pyatt

...?

I'm going to the game tonight... I'll be 8 rows up, directly behind the goal where the Sabres will be shooting twice. Hopefully they'll put on a better display than they did against Toronto :-p

So... does anyone know what the best way to get autographs would be? I'm pretty sure I know which hotel the players stay at, but I don't really know anything about what time they might be leaving and stuff like that. Help me out, fellow Habs fans!

GO HABS, GO!

I'm going to the game tonight... I'll be 8 rows up, directly behind the goal where the Sabres will be shooting twice. Hopefully they'll put on a better display than they did against Toronto :-p

So... does anyone know what the best way to get autographs would be? I'm pretty sure I know which hotel the players stay at, but I don't really know anything about what time they might be leaving and stuff like that. Help me out, fellow Habs fans!

GO HABS, GO!

Pose as a ref and make them sign a "game sheet" claiming its a new NHL rule that each and every player has to sign in for the game.

Pose as a ref and make them sign a "game sheet" claiming its a new NHL rule that each and every player has to sign in for the game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure there has to be some halloween costumes on a clearance rack somewhere!

Archived