Canadiens de Montreal

Game #30: Philadelphia @ Montreal. Monday Dec 7 2009, 7:30 Pm Et

Tessin

Monday December 7 2009, 7:30 PM ET at the Bell Center

800px-Bell_Centre_06.jpg

random_key_40866_file_montreal.canadiens.jpgVS Flyers3.jpg

Some Stats:

3-col-color-price.jpg

Habs: 13-14-2, 28 points (11th in the East). Last 10: 4-4-2. Last Game: win vs Boston 5-1. Flyers: 13-12-1, 27 points (12th in the East). Last 10: 3-7-0. Last Game: loss vs Washington 8-2. Last game in Philadelphia: Feb. 27 2009, Habs won 4-3 in OT. GWG: Mathieu Schneider.

Projected Goaltenders:

610x.jpgray-emery-1.jpg

Carey Price: 8-10-2, SV % 0.913, GAA 2.77. Ray Emery: 11-8-1, SV% 0.901, GAA 2.83

Who's hot:

cammalleri_tr5.jpg

Michael Cammalleri: he scored an hattrick in last game vs Boston.

610x.jpg

Coach Peter Laviolette at his second game as Flyers Head coach.
Okay, couldn't find better! :lol:

Enjoy your game!!

I never really hated the Flyers. Then I went to Philly to watch a game with my wife and son. Their fans were so rude and ignorant that I will never go back and give them another dollar. Their was a very large amount of Habs fans on a couple of busses and as we were walking towards the car a group of idiots was literally throwing rocks at the habs fans near their bus. I hope we beat them as bad as we did that night. I have never been so uncomfortable in an arena actually had to threaten one guy who kept harassing us. Treated better in Boston if you can imagine.

The Flyers have been cold recently (3-7) and are coming off a big loss against the Caps. The fact they're cold can help or hurt, but I'm sure they'll be playing with some extra pluck after their last loss. The plus is that the Habs are coming off one of their better performances of the season....so I'm hoping they have the fire in them to repeat the performance tonight.

Final score 4-2 Montreal.

We should be able to win this one! New coach in Philadelphia won't necessarily translate into a winning streak. Sometimes it takes time to adjust to a new coach and coaching methods. Hopefully we can take advantage and beat them good! :D If Price continues to be on his game and we finish our scoring chances, like against Boston, we should have a good chance to win. Go Habs Go!

I never really hated the Flyers. Then I went to Philly to watch a game with my wife and son. Their fans were so rude and ignorant that I will never go back and give them another dollar. Their was a very large amount of Habs fans on a couple of busses and as we were walking towards the car a group of idiots was literally throwing rocks at the habs fans near their bus. I hope we beat them as bad as we did that night. I have never been so uncomfortable in an arena actually had to threaten one guy who kept harassing us. Treated better in Boston if you can imagine.

Yeah I got that feeling too when the Habs played them in the second round of the playoffs a couple years ago. Their fans seemed like complete losers. There was a video posted on youtube by a Habs fan after one of those games in Philly and so many people were harrassing and threatening him after the game because he was wearing a habs Jersey.

No class at all

i like those stats.lets hope friday's convincing victory carries over tonight. <_<

It is going to !!!

GO HABS GO

Yeah I got that feeling too when the Habs played them in the second round of the playoffs a couple years ago. Their fans seemed like complete losers. There was a video posted on youtube by a Habs fan after one of those games in Philly and so many people were harrassing and threatening him after the game because he was wearing a habs Jersey.

No class at all

Philadelphia fans in every sport are a bunch of clowns - nicest word I could think of.

Forgot to include something in my other post.

STAY out of the BOX!!!!!!

Sorry folks - I didn't mean to yell! :lol:

No problem :lol::) and you are correct. :)

They can not take this team lightly...

There is some good firepower on this team, so Price and the defense will have to be sharp, Emery has stumbled a bit but can put in a stellar game here and there (remember he has been to the Stanley Cup finals in the not too distant past), and this team is chippy, we are already suffering from injuries so we need to not be drawn into any situations that could rack up more injuries.

This is a pissed off team, that just got embarrassed in their last game, and now have a new coach...be very wary!

J

PS> GO HABS GO! :)

Archived