The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens @ Thrashers | December 12th

strollerhnjhjjhjkind

nice job!

I expect a win, guys will try to get their revenge after the terrible end of game against Pitt

Btw, Dave Morissette just said at l'Antichambre that everybody in the locker room says that Markov has changed dramatically since last year, in a positive way obviously, that he wants to be captain and acts like one. Dave also asked the guys who they would vote for as captain and it was almost unanimous that Markov should be.

Snazzy game day thread!

Good job!

Atlanta has 2 strong goalies and Kovalchuk, but we have Cammalleri and Price. Cammer is actually higher than Kovalchuk in the scoring race. There's no reason we can't win tomorrow night, we have to stay out of the box, use our speed and force them into taking penalties.

Need traffic in front of Pavalec, this kid has been good. We need Pleky's and Cammer's odd man rushes!

No reason we can't win tomorrow... The shot count last game was low, but it doesn't help when we spent the 3rd period killing penalties. Without the penalties, we could've maybe gotten another 5-7 shots in the 3rd. Which would've put us closer to 30 shots.

nice job!

I expect a win, guys will try to get their revenge after the terrible end of game against Pitt

Btw, Dave Morissette just said at l'Antichambre that everybody in the locker room says that Markov has changed dramatically since last year, in a positive way obviously, that he wants to be captain and acts like one. Dave also asked the guys who they would vote for as captain and it was almost unanimous that Markov should be.

Markov should be tbe captain, it's the players choice.

I saw it reported that he participated in the scrimage today....great news!

Sounds like he is way ahead of schedule.....can't wait!

Markov should be tbe captain, it's the players choice.

I saw it reported that he participated in the scrimage today....great news!

Sounds like he is way ahead of schedule.....can't wait!

Yes...it is great news....ahead of schedule.

I'm kinda curious where you read that the players have mentioned that they want Markov as captain....just never came across that. ;)

Saturday night & the Leafs are Canadas CBC game as always except for Quebec and Ottawa. Why does CBC have the impression that us Western Canadians give 2 hoots about the white and blue . I dont see white & blue sweaters when TO plays in Calagary or in Edmonton but I do see a huge following of Habs fans at those rinks.

Get a Clue CBC we have been saying it for ever and ever and ever now !

Snazzy game day thread!

Good job!

Atlanta has 2 strong goalies and Kovalchuk, but we have Cammalleri and Price. Cammer is actually higher than Kovalchuk in the scoring race. There's no reason we can't win tomorrow night, we have to stay out of the box, use our speed and force them into taking penalties.

Need traffic in front of Pavalec, this kid has been good. We need Pleky's and Cammer's odd man rushes!

No reason we can't win tomorrow... The shot count last game was low, but it doesn't help when we spent the 3rd period killing penalties. Without the penalties, we could've maybe gotten another 5-7 shots in the 3rd. Which would've put us closer to 30 shots.

We also have 2 strong goalies, Price AND Halak. We also have Camms AND Pleks. Now say there is no reason we can't win and it sounds EVEN better.

Saturday night & the Leafs are Canadas CBC game as always except for Quebec and Ottawa. Why does CBC have the impression that us Western Canadians give 2 hoots about the white and blue . I dont see white & blue sweaters when TO plays in Calagary or in Edmonton but I do see a huge following of Habs fans at those rinks.

Get a Clue CBC we have been saying it for ever and ever and ever now !

Well Toronto is facing a top end team with a huge superstar that people all over the country get excited to watch and we're facing the Thrashers. Kovalchuk is definitely a superstar and one of the more exciting players in this league but he just doesn't have the nationwide appeal Ovechkin does.

Yes...it is great news....ahead of schedule.

I'm kinda curious where you read that the players have mentioned that they want Markov as captain....just never came across that. ;)

It was not written. Dave Morissette on l'Antichambre reported that, following a little survey he made with the players. He didn't name names but said that all the players he asked, whether they were with the team before or the new guys, named Markov as their choice if they were to vote.

It was not written. Dave Morissette on l'Antichambre reported that, following a little survey he made with the players. He didn't name names but said that all the players he asked, whether they were with the team before or the new guys, named Markov as their choice if they were to vote.

:lol: Tks CRB.....nice to actually know that,even though in todays games,if I'm correct,very seldom is the captain voted by the players....but in the "who should be captain" thread......I always felt the C should go to Markov........Since BG :angry::angry: let our #11 leave.

And its sure great news with Markov's recovery/skating again.

very nicely done Lαu'ee ΚӨ².

GO HABS GO !!!

Let's start a new winning streak!!!

Yesssssss let's start a new winning streak!!! and a new game plan STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!!! if we use our speed and stay in the offensive end maybe we can draw penalty instead of taking them. GO HABS GO!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!

Archived