The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens @ Thrashers, December 21th

strollerhnjhjjhjkind

Did anyone else just realize that Pleky has the same amount of points as the highly sought after Kovalchuk? Wow, hope he's resigned!

Pleks is almost on a point/game pace so far and Markov is on a goal/game pace!

After watching the Isles game, I think Markov is the best defenceman in the league. That was unbelievable. I was expecting 10-15 min. of ice-time, some solid break-out passes and good defensive play. But he was all over the ice. I hope he brings some fire to the rest of the team!

Good luck!

I just laugh everytime I see that picture haha!!!

I really want to see what Markov will do now without the adrenaline of his first game back . Obviously, I know he is excellent, but i'm curious to see if he's gonna be as good (not talking about pts here) or if he'll have a down for a little while just like the ''hockey experts'' pretend he will. For some reason, I don't think he will.

It definitely is really nice to see him having fun on the ice, he enjoys the game and it shows. It was also nice to see him smile ''at us'' through the camera during last game's pregame on RDS when they show the guys in the locker room.

The next 7 games are all very winnable, we need to get the maximum of pts we can during that long and busy stretch.

need this win, have to climb back into the playoff spots! question is, who gets the start? Halak had a great game.....but lets face it, he's pretty much eliminated himself from the starting job contention by requesting a trade. To keep his trade value up, I say sit him against a pretty hot Atlanta team, then spoon feed him Carloina. NOTE: had it not been for the trade request, I'd totally be lobbying for Halak to start, as its' only fair to go with the hot goalie when neither has shown to be the stand out #1 yet.....but the trade request was made, so ya do what you have to do,....

I'd love to see Gomez-SK-Dags finally light it up tonight. IMO that line has started to click a bit, and it'd be nice to see some results from that.

need this win, have to climb back into the playoff spots! question is, who gets the start? Halak had a great game.....but lets face it, he's pretty much eliminated himself from the starting job contention by requesting a trade. To keep his trade value up, I say sit him against a pretty hot Atlanta team, then spoon feed him Carloina. NOTE: had it not been for the trade request, I'd totally be lobbying for Halak to start, as its' only fair to go with the hot goalie when neither has shown to be the stand out #1 yet.....but the trade request was made, so ya do what you have to do,....

IMO....reward him for a top notch performance last game.....put Halak in.

Deserved.

Did anyone else just realize that Pleky has the same amount of points as the highly sought after Kovalchuk? Wow, hope he's resigned!

Pleks is almost on a point/game pace so far and Markov is on a goal/game pace!

After watching the Isles game, I think Markov is the best defenceman in the league. That was unbelievable. I was expecting 10-15 min. of ice-time, some solid break-out passes and good defensive play. But he was all over the ice. I hope he brings some fire to the rest of the team!

Good luck!

He did many good things but also very lucky Jaro bailed him out. Hey that's war team mates are for. :D

GO HABS GO!

Any update on Gionta's return? Any word on when they will bring up Pouliot?

We need this game and the one against Carolina to be wins in able to be back at .500 before the brief Christmas break...plus, every game between now and December 31st is a very winnable game. So we could be several games above .500 by the end of the year if things go well...

J

Archived