The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game#41 | Habs @ Sens | Dec 28 7:30 Pm Est

ColRouleBleu

yea i hope he gets fired along with Gainey.

why? because he hasnt been able to get all the players to score all the time and all the defensive guys to play defense the way he wants?...relax...our defense has been out for most of the season its like a rotating door to the dr's office there...this guy hasnt even been given a season and people are calling for his head?...because he "doesnt show enough emotion"...yeah, whats screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs on live tv going to do for the players? there's a reason why mike keanen is where he is...stuff like that only works for so long...i dont what some of you were watching today, but he was clearly not happy with the penalty calls and he did let the refs know...he wasnt livid but he definately wasn't lifeless...no one here is in that locker-room during the intermissions so no one here has a right to say the coach shows no emotion to the team...if anything, you can see the coach yells and tells players off when they make a mistake, go back to rds.ca and watch the clip of him punking s. kostitsyn or the bag skate etc...some of yall dont like him because of your own personal reasons, well let it go...i swear some people thought he was supposed lead the team to top spot right from the get go...well sorry to burst some bubbles here...but a new team, new players, new coach...it wasnt going to happen...teams with ovechkin/semin and crosby/malkin did not go number 1 over night...not even over 2 seasons...coaches had to work for multiple seasons...

Guest ForeverGuyLafleur

Try guessing how much these Ottawa inbreds bribed the refs... that was absolutely disgusting and I feel the NHL's almost scared of giving powerplays in favor of the #1 PP unit in the league. McCreary and Fraser should go ask their retirement check and fast!

My feelings about referees' work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVeMUi-0Lw

I thought the team played well got unlucky with that 3rd fluke goal from Neil (he sucks but get's lucky at times). I thought we had so many chances to finish them off but it wasn't our night. Oh well Ottawa will still fall short of the playoffs and we'll just sneak in just to loose in the first round

Neil doesn't exactly suck. We'd kill for a guy like that on our team. He would be a heck of an upgrade on Laraque or Lapierre

Of course, I'll hate his guts while he's not on our team though :) Did anyone count how many penalties he suckered us into yesterday? IMO he won that game for Ottawa.

Neil doesn't exactly suck. We'd kill for a guy like that on our team. He would be a heck of an upgrade on Laraque or Lapierre

Of course, I'll hate his guts while he's not on our team though :) Did anyone count how many penalties he suckered us into yesterday? IMO he won that game for Ottawa.

No, but Neil is scared of Laraque!!! We have the most intimidating tough man in the league we should be happy!!!

/barf

(I do agree; there are many teams in the league that would love to have a guy like Neil)

Sloppy play: Give up a 2-goal lead, take 5 penalties (costing us 2 goals), . . . and then the fanned shots (what's up with that? nearly 10?). Take your lumps, learn from them, get back in the game, and give 'em heck Wednesday. We have a date with the playoffs: Gotta get dressed up.

Go Habs Go !!!!

cant swear...so im going to go play codmw2 and kill some people.

:lol: So...how ya feeling today

and for whoever it was saying they were expecting an easy win...this is why i said it wouldnt be easy.

+1

/facepalm

119613626532.jpg

It's simple: we never play a 60 minute game because we're incapable of playing a 60 minute game.

Were a simple team. ;)

Halak played great as well...

Cant blame halak on any of those

Only bright spot of the team ....as of late.

I'm getting sick of blaming the referees. Was it their fault that we couldn't hit an open net to save our lives all game? Was it their fault for our abysmal passing and faceoff percentages?

Valid points.

Our endless penalties are our downfall.

+1

Can't say we played a bad game. Actually,,,probably the best we've played on this road trip.

;) NO COMMENT

I think it was his ear? regardless it was a beauty and will increase his save precentage :)

:lol::lol:

having no captain all season is a new tribute to Saku imo, ya know we are not going to have a captain for 82 games to show what Sak meant to us, i believe Bob is behind the decision. we will have a captain in October

SAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......MISSED

Well, penalties, missed opportunities, terrible FO % and a hot goalie killed us last night.

Was too upset after the game to come on here... I'm so sick of being short changed in Scotiabank place. The last game in Ottawa was more of the same. In all honesty, we deserved 4 out 5 penalties last night. My only question is, how did the Sens manage to get through a game without one penalty????? :blink:

We actually did get lucky on a few occasions... Like Cammer's hook in his own end and the obvious called back goal. I still can't understand how a team-missing a big piece of their offense-doesn't get called for a single penalty.

The officiating was terrible last night... On both sides. Sens did what we managed to do through our last 4 wins, it was really just a matter of time.

Halak looked a lil lost without his usual 40+ shots a game... A lot of shots often helps to keep a goalie in the game, lack of shots can make him cold and unprepared.

Better luck Wednesday in T-Bay.

Sloppy play: Give up a 2-goal lead, take 5 penalties (costing us 2 goals), . . . and then the fanned shots (what's up with that? nearly 10?). Take your lumps, learn from them, get back in the game, and give 'em heck Wednesday. We have a date with the playoffs: Gotta get dressed up.

Go Habs Go !!!!

In retrospect thay sum's it up -- HABS Blew that game up 2-0 :( - easy to blame the refs for not giving the Sens any penalties :unsure: .

uggghhhhh damnit what a bad way to lose, so many chances! this is how other teams fans feel when we be them hahah

lol yeah exactly. Good performance though losing is part of the game, good teams bounce back next game and that's what matters now. In the past we've won a few in a row, lost a tough one and went on a losing streak and that just can't happen.

Guest habs1952

Go Habs Go !!!!

Fanned passes, fanned clearing attempts.....

Archived