The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

River City Sports?

TrudyParson

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/index.cfm

Any experience? My order from Sports Obsession was cancelled after a long painful 8 weeks of headaches, so now I look elsewhere. Local stores are no good, no one has anything in stock (and you know what? I don't want to wait another 4-6 weeks for customization)

They have pre-customized stitched Cammalleri and Gionta jerseys, and according to hfboards and whatnot they are the guys to order from. Anyone?

If so I then have to try and choose between these two, not sure which number I should go for. Gionta was my original choice but since his injury and Cammy's explosive run I'm torn :)

So far everything I've found is very positive.....too bad I don't have one locally where I live. :)

How's shipping? Like I assume if I order a pre-customized jersey it won't take as long as having one customized right? I would think so anyway.

Now Gionta......Cammalleri.....Gionta....Cammalleri....

Both great guys :(

So far everything I've found is very positive.....too bad I don't have one locally where I live. :)

How's shipping? Like I assume if I order a pre-customized jersey it won't take as long as having one customized right? I would think so anyway.

Now Gionta......Cammalleri.....Gionta....Cammalleri....

Both great guys :(

I have ordered jersey's & other item's in the past....only had to wait a couple of weeks.....not bad.

The Jerseys that I wanted did not include pre-customizing.....my choice. :P

We have a brand new one here in Regina. Maybe I will get a new Habs jersey there. Which colour & who's name should I get? Any ideas?

I can't even choose myself! :lol: If AK46 and Plekanec were with us for longe I'd love one of their jerseys, but as of right now I'm sticking with the 5-year guys.

Just really not sure between Cammy and Gio. Leaning towards Gio because he makes me excited whenever he gets the puck, like Kovy did on his good nights.

Here's another question, though I don't care if the answer is no, does Rivercity put on the 100-year patch? NHL.com doesn't, and many retail stores don't either.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but someone ordered me a jersey from there last year and it has the 100 year patch on one shoulder, and an All-Star game patch on the other.

You could probably email them about it though if you want to make sure.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but someone ordered me a jersey from there last year and it has the 100 year patch on one shoulder, and an All-Star game patch on the other.

You could probably email them about it though if you want to make sure.

I had to order the patch separately.....and had it sewn on my jersey.

Archived