The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #45 | Canadiens @ Capitals | 19h00

strollerhnjhjjhjkind

One of my favorite match-ups....my habs vs my favorite player in the league....Ovechkin1.jpg

I'll be recording this game as I'll be tuning into the Canada/USA worlds jr.....for the gold.

Go Habs/Go Team Canada

Go Habbies

canadiens-fans.jpg

come again?? :blink: :blink:

Why do always seem so dumb founded????????

:lol: I'll remember that.

im dumb founded because you would watch some canada game over our boys that just blows me out of the water man seriously. you would rather cheer for a Leaf Kadri who will be hurting us in the near future than watch our boys compete.. ya i guess i cant come to terms with that

im dumb founded because you would watch some canada game over our boys that just blows me out of the water man seriously. you would rather cheer for a Leaf Kadri who will be hurting us in the near future than watch our boys compete.. ya i guess i cant come to terms with that

:lol: What the heck ....I'm not leaving my habs...really :lol:

I choose to watch my country kick some damm USA butt tomorrow night......followed by WATCHING MY RECORDED HABS GAME kick the snots out of the caps......

Could not get any better than that for me.....Go team canada

GO HABS! B)

ya i guess i cant come to terms with that

And we'll live with that. :lol::D

I choose to watch my country kick some damm USA butt tomorrow night......followed by WATCHING MY RECORDED HABS GAME kick the snots out of the caps......

GO HABS! B)

hahahahah laugh it up sir laugh it up, if your watching canada over the Habs then you should at least be pulling for the States and our Boy Danny Kristo

GO HABS! B)

Habs start @ 7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Canada/U.S ,,starts @ 8,,,,,,we get to watch some of each.........now,,,stop your arguing :P

Aye they are just havin' a friendly discussion :P

Time for me to find the Captain Morgans or maybe I've had enough. Hiccup ;)

save it for the game tomorrow ;)

and my way of solving the double game dilemma (which isn't really one but i want to watch both games) is to watch the habs live, watch the kids during the intermissions and watch the end of their game after the habs are done. i'll cheer for canada but hope cristo does well ( i cheer for canada only in juniors, russia gets my support for the pros :D )

I dont bother to watch much non-Habs hockey so I dont get to see Ovechkin that often. Its always exciting though to have the leagues best player come into town, and I hope we can shut him down again. Thats another thing that bothers me, did anyone else ever notice that its never the superstar that kills us, you always see "Complete Nobody scores, 2nd goal of the season" and so on. Drives me crazy.

As for the juniors game, meh. I'm a CanadiEn before a CanadiAn.

OK OK & I'll save some rum for tomorrow.

homer.jpg

Maybe I'll post my Jean Claude picture

look, if you really want a markov pic, i have approx. 5,000 in my personal collection, maybe there'd be one in those that would make the cut :lol: but jean-claude is fine too, sure brings the spirit we need against the caps

and getting back to 'spirits' save some rum for yourself but on my part, i'll just plug in my vodka IV (no cranberry juice)

i'm so pumped for that game, always love those habs/caps matchups, specially now that markie is back to play against alexander the great :D

LET'S GO HABS !!!

Awsoem.gif

look, if you really want a markov pic, i have approx. 5,000 in my personal collection, maybe there'd be one in those that would make the cut :lol: but jean-claude is fine too, sure brings the spirit we need against the caps

and getting back to 'spirits' save some rum for yourself but on my part, i'll just plug in my vodka IV (no cranberry juice)

i'm so pumped for that game, always love those habs/caps matchups, specially now that markie is back to play against alexander the great :D

That's all? :lol:

we need to win two of the next 3 games,to keep the spot.

Caps,is a strong team,but we know how to beat them... :rolleyes:

We may lose ground only to gain more than you think.

2 out of next 3 may be hard to do.....more like 1 out of 3.

But after the 9th we can look for a good run. I'll call 7 out 9 starting with Dallas.

Come on Habs... you can do it!!! :P:D

Archived